2007 nfl draft rom

drummer4god

I thought I was dead once when robotripping. It wasn't freaky dead though... I was in some kind of purgatory fortress with a giant meat grinder in bottom of my shower that I had to stay away from. I thought I was seeing visions of my past when my friends came to check on me.

buck. your posts=browns bad roms. being a christian basher tells me you not only lack competence, but care too much about a subject you hate. sucks to be you.

yo, I'm not bashing any such belief or organization, only a dude who makes avatars about jesus telling soby he's going to hell.. 'only joking'? I believe in god anyways.

sucks to be me? uh, nope.

drummer are you one of the people I see holding a sign chanting some rediculous nonsense when I go to a rock concert? Becuase that post looks exactly like what I'd see on a sign. Lol

that reminds me of a slayer show i went to last summer...the christians were out in full force.

Please tell me why the arguement is stupid Gripsmoke. I believe the logic of the arguement is very solid. If you buy into the arguement about Pascal's wager then your going to change the way you live which would make one's faith genuine.

Assuming there is a god, do you think for a second that he would be fooled by people 'betting' on him just to have a pleasant afterlife? Do you really think that? That some omnipotent being, creator of worlds and life, can be bluffed by some random guy? No. Fucking. Way.

possibly. other then listening to the music, i don't follow the doors all that much. i think my hallucination stemed from the fact that this guy had a pretty mean goatee, was always dressed in black, and was a bit of an atheist.

Is that like "a little bit pregnant"? :lol: Nothing wrong with being atheist, I am. And I thought you were joking and purposely referencing the movie. Never tripped in the desert. Seems like it would be uncomfortable. Although I did trip in a snowstorm once, and me and my friends had a blast sledding in the park.

Is that like "a little bit pregnant"? Nothing wrong with being atheist, I am.

Nah it's just that I don't know if he considered himself one or not.

Never tripped in the desert. Seems like it would be uncomfortable. Although I did trip in a snowstorm once, and me and my friends had a blast sledding in the park.

Well livin in AZ I've got nothin but desert for miles and its not so bad. Just start walking into the desert (you'd have to know someone who lives near the city limits or in a rural area) as the sun is setting and you're in for a journey.

Though i agree, if you are outside durring the day from mid March to late September/early October it can be a death wish.

buck.... about my post earlier... it sounded messed up. all i meant is that you cant judge "christians" on what the fake christians do. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT you (buck) were not doing that and i was wrong and apoligize... i dont know how to read