Lincoln, NE tourney Sat Feb 17th 2007

Knobbe

Where: Woody's bar and grille - Located on the corner of 14th and O st - http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=co ... ns-to&cd=1

When: Start time 3:30

What: Double Elimination - $10 buy in - 1st-2nd-3rd payout

(Needed:)

I believe we have 5 TVs and 4-5 NES. I would like to have 6 systems going to ensure that we can finish in time.

Thus, can I have someone volunteer a 19 inch TV and/or two systems with 2 carts so we have a working backup? (plus the side a-v cables as opposed to the RF-coax video out)

Please let me know on that.

The team tiers

One : sf hou gia

Two: phi rai chi buf cin

Three: kc mia det sd

Four: den rams tb was min

Five: dal phx pit jets atl

Six: no gb cle sea ind ne

If anyone has a problem with these, let me know and I might change before the tourney.

Rules:

You can only use any team one time. If you run out of teams, you need to use one from a lower tier. If you have to play a "bunny bracket" to begin, those teams do not count.

No WR at RB

No NT dive....if you use the DL you cannot make an immediate rush and dive at the qb

(I'll have this crap all printed out for the tourney)

In so far (12)

Rod Woodson

ArtVandeley

TecmoBunny

Eugene Robinson P.O.

Eugene Robinson P.O. friend

Tick

Ryan D

Nick R

Father Flanigan

Buck

Buck friend

Justin B

Tenative (6)

Justin B's roommate

Justin's buddy from David City

Justin's buddy from David City

Luke's roommate

Luke's roommate

Joe Redding

Thanks for the update.

Regarding the tiers, who decides which tier any given matchup uses?

Wait...can someone use SF vs GB for example? Or do players have to pick within the same tiers?

first person picks anyone they want that they haven't already used in that round. second person has to pick a team in the same tier or lower.

Great tournament everyone. I'm still a little bitter about my loss to Luke, but I can't be too dissapointed with a third place finish. I was upset though that the Tecmo bunny did not wear his Jason Voorhees mask like he said he was. We need to do this again soon.

good times all around boys....Luke took it to me in the finals and I went home licking my wounds, my Jets had no answer for Emmitt in teh championship. How many people at the tourney are posters here? We deinitely need to set another one of these up very soon. Charlie Weis is God. Jason Voorhee's in 08'.

Ya what a great tournament. We need to do it again. A quick recap of a couple of my games:

The semi-final game against tick was a close one. I was minn and he was washington. I was up 10-3 and throw a pick late in the 4th on my own 30. Tick scores to tie it up with under a minute left. After the kick off I throw a cc to Anthony Carter on tick's 25 with 12 seconds left and then kick a FG to win the game.

In the finals against craig, Emmitt and Aikman go into good condition by the 3rd qtr and i seemed to play my best game of the tourney.

is there a method to the madness of getting players to change conditions? I'm assuming it is just random but I had no answer at all for Emmitt.

Buck, you'll need to be sure and bring your Tecmo crew up to the next tourney. Hell train your wife until she is ready to play too.