6 Worst Teams In Tecmo

Gary Reasons

yeah TB is far better than SEA - SEA has a slightly better passer, and a better O-line, but Vinny is more mobile. Other than that, TB is better at every other important position - better RBs, better primary receiver, and, um, what else do they have, I know they had something that made them really good... oh yeah, HADDIX! Haddix on IND would make IND better than SEA.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a bad rep becuase of their simming for one matter.

They have one of the best defenders in the game and one of the faster qbs in the game. Vinny is somewhere between QB Eagles and Rodney Peete (more towards Peete) in terms of a running qb. His 56 PC and 25 ms make him a dangerous QB regardless of his passing speed.

Finally, people who play online will rate them higher than those who play offline because they believe more in the power of one great player vs. several average players.

How much does corn cost in Tampa Bay? A Buccaneer.

Tampa Bay is not the 6 worst teams in tecmo.

Name # Pos. RS RP MS HP int C2 C3 C4

Wayne Haddix 45 CB 44 56 75 44 75 69

Ricky Reynolds 29 CB 25 31 38 31 50 38

Harry Hamilton 39 FS 25 31 44 44 56 50

Mark Robinson 30 SS 31 38 50 50 56 44

Look at their back field with interception ability of 50, 56, 56, and 75. This creates game chaning picks which makes them a good team.

Peace

The most underrated teams in tecmo are the Bucs and the Cards.

The Bucs have a superman QB (31ms can easily get you 1000+ yards on the ground in an all man season), they have a 50ms RB, a couple solid receiving threats, and the best DB in the game.

I cant believe someone said that the cards have offense, but no defense... Lonnie Young is one of the fastest defenders in the game, and with 56int, he's basically a Deion Sanders clone. Add Tim McDonald and Ken Harvey to the mix, and you have a pretty awesome D. The offense is about average, maybe a little above with Rosenbach's 19ms for scrambling. If you play the short yardage game and run a lot, it's a nearly unstoppable offense.

Don't diss Toi Cook.

In HSTL 3 seasons ago, my Everett and Rice-lead squad was on the brink of defeat in the NFC Championship game.

I called my opponents play on my five yard line, and Cook recovered the ensuing fumble, returning it 95 yards for the game winning score.

5. saints, awful qb no team speed

Two of you picked the Saints in the bottom 6.

Why?

You have too many great linebackers to choose from, plus Eric Martin at receiver.

The Saints had great LBs in real life, but in the game Rickey Jackson got dissed big time, he sucks. Johnson's 44 RP at RILB is your best bet. Swillings's 44 RP at ROLB isn't high enough to be good at that position. The Pack is better because of Majic and Sharpe. The Cards have almost the same offense, but Lonnie Young is one of the fastest DBs in the game because of his 69 RS. The Jets are better because, again, the offense is almost the same (the Saints have slightly better RBs but OBrien is better than Fourcade - better QB trumps better RBs), Byrd has 50 RP over Johnson's 44, and Eric McMillan is a very good DB.

Match up any other team against the Saints other than the Colts, Pats, Browns, and Seahawks and the Saints are the inferior team every time.

1.Ind- Awful.

2.Sea- Not as Awful, but still pretty bad.

3.N.E.- Enough playing around with the starting lineup can make it work somewhat.

4.Cle- QB Browns, but other than that...

5.Atl- Rison and Deion, but nothing else stands out.

As for #6, I couldn't decide. Many teams could take this spot on any day.

1.Ind- Awful.

2.Sea- Not as Awful, but still pretty bad.

3.N.E.- Enough playing around with the starting lineup can make it work somewhat.

4.Cle- QB Browns, but other than that...

5.Atl- Rison and Deion, but nothing else stands out.

As for #6, I couldn't decide. Many teams could take this spot on any day.

Having a 50ms RB to go along with Rison and Deion means there's no way Atlanta is among the 6 worst. They are clearly better than PHX, NO, and GB. ATL, JETS, and TB (in some order) would be 8, 9, 10 on this list.

Okay, how 'bout this? Since everyone's 6th (and sometimes 5th) slot is usually contested, just for giggles who does everyone think is the worst team in each respective division? Even that is kinda hard i suppose since EVERYone agrees that two of the worst in the game come from the AFC-E. Geez who knew the worst six would be so hard to agree on. Perhaps if it was cut to four we could all see eye to eye.

Okay, how 'bout this? Since everyone's 6th (and sometimes 5th) slot is usually contested, just for giggles who does everyone think is the worst team in each respective division? Even that is kinda hard i suppose since EVERYone agrees that two of the worst in the game come from the AFC-E. Geez who knew the worst six would be so hard to agree on. Perhaps if it was cut to four we could all see eye to eye.

By division, in order from best to worst:

AFC-E: BUF, MIA, JETS, NE, IND

AFC-C: HOU, CIN, PIT, CLE

AFC-W: RAI, KC, SD, DEN, SEA

NFC-E: GIA, PHI, WAS, DAL, PHX

NFC-C: CHI, DET, MIN, TB, GB

NFC-W: SF, RAMS, ATL, NO

The consensus on the worst 4 appears to be IND, NE, CLE, SEA. Without bothering to read back over the thread, I think at least one person listed the following teams as 5 or 6: PHX, NO, GB, TB, ATL, JETS. Although whoever said TB, ATL, or JETS is crazy :D

• 1 month later...
My list:

Worst to better

1. Indy

2. Patriots

3. Settale

4. Dallas

5. .......... After this I don't think anyone can beat me if I have any other team

I cant believe someone put Dallas in the bottom 4! They are very underated to me. Plus..they are my fav team ;)

• 4 weeks later...