• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Colts

2 - Patriots

3 - Seahawks

4 - Packers

5 - (why can't i put Tampa again?)Browns

6 - Rams

New Orleans has no stars on either side of the ball.

Ah yes, but they have kick returners. And why i typed it that way is because it seems no matter who you put in, they will get you a score every game.

I think the majority would agree that the bottom five, in no particular order, are the Colts, Pats, Browns, Seahawks, and 'Aints. For me the sixth worst team comes down to the Pack or the Cards. If you are allowed to use Nelson (without diving, of course) then the Cards are worse. If Nelson is verboten, then the Pack is worse.

Yes, but it's the only thing going for them and he has some flaws. I believe Krieg has 6 ms and 25 passing speed to go with his high Pass Control rating which means every pass is lollipoped. Otherwise no one else on the offense or defensive side is better which makes them worse than the Browns.

Doesn't Seattle have a decent QB in Dave Krieg?

Apparently I have Tecmo Super Fuzzy Memory

Actually seatlle has DL jacob green 38rs 50rp 63ms and two of the dbs have 44rp and 56ms

So the defense is about on the same level as cleveland.

Krieg is 13ms so he's not super slow.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Seattle

4. Jets

But maybe I just hate the Jets. All other teams are usable.

You can't pick the Jets. They have a 69 REC WR, 44 MS backs, a 50/56 QB, and a very good defense - Byrd is tied with Jerome Brown and Keith Millard as the best RILBs in the game, and that is the most important LB position. You have a clear shot at the QB on every play. Plus FS McMillan is 38/44/56/56 with 63 INTs if you start getting burned at the line. Not too shabby. The Cards, Packers, and 'Aints have nowhere close to that kind of D. The Cards have better RBs and better receivers, but a worse QB and a worse D. The Pack is maybe slightly better overall on O, but a bad D. The 'Aints are worse than the Jets on both sides of the ball. Only thing they have going for them is Heyward on KRs.

I don't know, maybe I just love blitzing too much.

As for the Seahawks, they have no defensive player over 38 RP or 50 INT, other than Green, and since everyone says no using DL, their D becomes entirely worthless.

The browns are the Patriots with a QB and a slightly crappier defense.

yeah, first of all the Browns are not one of the 6 worst teams, Id say in the worst top 10 but not 6. And, how about the Packers or the saints, Atlanta isn't all that great either. and how many times do you need to see Rodney Pete run that sneak play? Yes the lions suck too, even with Barry

• 2 weeks later...

Their offense is just awful. With their line and Vinny's pass speed, they can't throw the ball. In my experience, scrambling isn't too effective when there isn't a real threat to throw. Anderson is decent, but you'd need something more than 50 MS to make this offense work. The defense is ok but Haddix can be neutralized by running at him.