What is "JJ"

danfritsch

jumping jackass

it's when the player jumps for a catch

Yes, which came to be from donny hartman who currently runs the Online Tecmo Football League "OTFL" at tecmoreligion.com and does all the stats ect.

He thought of it somewhere around season 1 or 2 like 8 years ago. Also the term CC means cover catch or as I like to call it a cunt catch, where the WR catches the ball in complete coverage. The JJ and CC was a serious problem in season TWO, because Ace Getter had a killer team in season 2 and 3 with the colts with Marven Harrison, randy moss, and Peyton manning, and he started the JJ offense and I believe won the bowl in season 2. All he would do is drop back, pass, and constantly make JJ or cover catches with up to 4 defenders around his WR. It was very annoying.

Also some more trivia, donny was the first person I ever played online tecmo with, and he beat me pretty badly.

Also, I like to take credit as the first person who started blaming the tecmogods when bullshit happened in our games.

When I was 12 when the game first came out, instead of blaming Tecmo bullshit on Tecmallah & the rest of the Tecmo Gods, we'd say, "The game feels sorry for you." That was the only way we could explain why your opponent would get 3 consecutive turnovers and multiple CC TD's or something in the 4th Quarter when you've had a big lead the entire game.

When I was 12 when the game first came out, instead of blaming Tecmo bullshit on Tecmallah & the rest of the Tecmo Gods, we'd say, "The game feels sorry for you." That was the only way we could explain why your opponent would get 3 consecutive turnovers and multiple CC TD's or something in the 4th Quarter when you've had a big lead the entire game.

I think there is some truth to this. Also, when you lose a game against the CPU during the regular season, the next game is usually easier, even if it is a better team. When you need to win a game for the division title, it is also harder than it should be. That is, if you win the division in week 12, that game will have been harder than the next few even though it is an earlier week.