Tecmo Super Bowl III - for Pocket PC

wi77iam

playing TSB3 on my Pocketpc is just awesome! I couldn't find a lot of posts in regards to pocketpc. Has anyone able to update the roster and play it using their pocketpc2003? I used the TSB 3 manager but it gives me an error "invalid ROM Format. Reason #5" when opening my rom file. There was a TSB3 rom I downloaded (i couldn't keep track of all my downloads), it has 2003-2004 roster updated already, everything works but when i try to sim it, it just hangs! Any suggestion?

I've never used PocketPC emulators, but your problem with the hang could be due to a bug in the emulator or a corrupt ROM

Try downloading TSBIII from this website and running it on your PocketPC.

If all goes well, the your problems are probably caused by a corrupt ROM.

You may want to grab a different Rom to play.

Check out the Uploads section for some good edits.

Bad_Al, yup, it was a corrupt ROM, i downloaded a new rom and now its working, i have no problem using TSB3 manager and i'm able to play it using my pda.

too bad, i can't use what's in the "Upload" site already, somehow it freeze up with my pocketpc. i guess i have to do my own roster update, thanks for all your help!

• 3 months later...