On-line Tournaments SUCK.. Where's the thread for the OG Tourney's???

Tune in June 24th for the CFT {Cascadia F**k!n Tecmo} Tourney in Seattle to see some "real sh!t". It's going on all day, and if you wanna see the most dynamic and dominant offensive weapon do what no other Tailback in the history of Tecmobowl can, tune in that Saturday in June.          ~TBK

:face3D:   (Ya don't know who this is.. ya better ask somebody)

LMAO Rudy, don't need to disparage Online tourneys...

but the rest of what you said is SPOT ON. We got some real shit comin to ya come June 24th. I'll have a thread for it up by the weekend.

PS Rudy, you're up in the draft...

Here's tha link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1inTAx3TmxwHWsQJIz0CTJD7An2uOZydfx2yFXr6SaDE/edit?usp=drivesdk

Well Tailback King is right for once.  Live tournaments are where it's at.  I'd suggest getting your ass on the Discord.  Also Kamp should get a tab on the live events on Discord for CFT.  Here are the upcoming tournaments I'm sure Tailback King will only go to CFT but there is a very good chance I'll be at all that aren't CFT maybe not Cleveland.  If the PNW ever throws another civilized tournament where you play with the OG Rom let me know i've always wanted to go out there to play Tecmo with you guys.

CFT June 24th Seattle. WA

Midwest Tecmo July 29th Fairfield, OH
Millard's Mayhem August 5th Savage, MN

Cleveland Gaming Classic September 22-24 Cleveland, OH (Some kind of Tecmo Tournament will be held at some point)

CT Tecmo December 2nd Southington, CT

On 5/21/2023 at 5:05 AM, hankthetank1 said:

Well Tailback King is right for once.  Live tournaments are where it's at.  I'd suggest getting your ass on the Discord.  Also Kamp should get a tab on the live events on Discord for CFT.  Here are the upcoming tournaments I'm sure Tailback King will only go to CFT but there is a very good chance I'll be at all that aren't CFT maybe not Cleveland.  If the PNW ever throws another civilized tournament where you play with the OG Rom let me know i've always wanted to go out there to play Tecmo with you guys.

CFT June 24th Seattle. WA

Midwest Tecmo July 29th Fairfield, OH
Millard's Mayhem August 5th Savage, MN

Cleveland Gaming Classic September 22-24 Cleveland, OH (Some kind of Tecmo Tournament will be held at some point)

CT Tecmo December 2nd Southington, CT

Any time you wanna come out here and get used as Johnny Johnson's practice dummy, I'll be happy to oblige ya 😁

I've seen how Johnny Johnson has been doing in the CFT and while his yards are impressive in total it seems teams have keyed in on him.  Averaging the least of any 50+ carry rushers in the league in seasons 4 and 6 with only 2 rushing TD's in each season.  He did have a nice season 5 and maybe that's why the Cardinals managed to get a win that season.  However got to say 1-27 over the last 3 seasons is kind of what I would have expected from a team lead by Johnny Johnson. 

On 5/30/2023 at 2:48 PM, hankthetank1 said:

I've seen how Johnny Johnson has been doing in the CFT and while his yards are impressive in total it seems teams have keyed in on him.  Averaging the least of any 50+ carry rushers in the league in seasons 4 and 6 with only 2 rushing TD's in each season.  He did have a nice season 5 and maybe that's why the Cardinals managed to get a win that season.  However got to say 1-27 over the last 3 seasons is kind of what I would have expected from a team lead by Johnny Johnson. 

Well pay attention this year, because now I have one of the best, if not THE best offensive line blocking for him 🚘🚖🚍🚔🚍

Edited by ~Tailback King~

i was actually gonna come to this was just trying to finalize a flight and car parking arrangement with dps and of course a place to sleep on fri and sat night

but found out deadline to enter has past and adding more people forces kamp in a bad spot since setting the rom up, save files and schedule is tedious. not to mention the odd number of entries it would create.

my main issue with this is i had no idea about when this tournament was until bru messaged me about it today cause he wanted me to see dps team

advice in the future is to create a channel on main discord server if you want outside entries to come

but if its just some small private gathering amongst friends and vip invites then i perfectly understand 

finding out trying to join 2 weeks away from it is to close to the tournament is very disheartening though not gonna lie 😞 

On 6/8/2023 at 11:24 PM, joeygats said:

i was actually gonna come to this was just trying to finalize a flight and car parking arrangement with dps and of course a place to sleep on fri and sat night

but found out deadline to enter has past and adding more people forces kamp in a bad spot since setting the rom up, save files and schedule is tedious. not to mention the odd number of entries it would create.

my main issue with this is i had no idea about when this tournament was until bru messaged me about it today cause he wanted me to see dps team

advice in the future is to create a channel on main discord server if you want outside entries to come

but if its just some small private gathering amongst friends and vip invites then i perfectly understand 

finding out trying to join 2 weeks away from it is to close to the tournament is very disheartening though not gonna lie 😞 

Get ahold of Kampuna.. He runs it