(SNES) Tecmo Super Bowl 1991-92

RAYOUNG269

Tecmo Super Bowl 1991-92

1991 season updated with free agents, trades, cuts and waivers, suspensions, 1991 draft class and significant season ending injuries (no Cunningham or Montana) to better represent the actual 1991 rosters available for this year. (the original NES TSB was built from 1990's season and did not use the pre-mentioned effects to make their rosters)

• New England Patriots graphics updated to include Patriot Pat helmet, classic red and white uniform combos,  western style logo and all new end zones 

• Player attributes taken from 1993 TSB  release with minimal adjustments to reflect their on field play. (ex. Thurman Thomas has elevated attributes due to being the league MVP, Offensive Player of the Year and surpassing 2,000 total yards from scrimmage. Steve Young has lowered attributes due to his 17TD and 8INTS performance, not making the playoffs and not YET leaping up to the HOF level QB he would become the next season)

• Team and individual sim data adjustments made to better represent the 1991 season (PHI and NO had record breaking seasons on defense in regards to points allowed, turnovers and sacks so their overall team defense sim data rankings are #1 and #2, and their individual sim data/attributes are increased with better INT, HP, MS and coverage tendencies)

• 1989, 1990 and 1991 schedules 

• Play books, formations and offense style preferences are adjusted to give each team a unique identity 

• 2 versions are available:

1. TSB 91-92: is the original game play, no hacks 

2. TSB 91-92 FJ: contains a late season coverage hack along with a week 16 full juice command, both of which start week 1.

Programs used: HxD, TSBToolSupreme, Tile Layer Pro, Retron5IPSCreator, STUE and War6's TSB SNES Hex Guide 

• 2 weeks later...

If I was a SNES fan the  ratings would be VERY lacking for me. 

Ronnie Lott led the league with 8 ints yet he has a 44 int rating.

Henry Jones is the starting SS but he wasn't he starter until the following season.

Gary Clark has 44 MS but he was one of the league leaders in yards per reception and total yards.

Michael Haynes has 38 MS but finished with 1122 yards 22.4!!! yard per catch and 11 TD's 

"IF" you were a fan, but you are not. I thought you don't even play the SNES  version? and you only play  MAN VS MAN? adjustments made to attributes can be very subjective. my player adjustments were meant mostly for those who have a significant impact on game play and how the com/skp plays. RB1, QB1 who are the most used,  not a 4th WR in a 5 man spread offense. increasing Haynes attributes would have very little effect on ATL. but George, Miller and Hebert's attributes will have a much heavier impact on ATLs overall performance. makes sense to me, but then again, I'm not a professional video game maker nor computer tech, engineer like yourself.  I'm just a guy having fun and learning.  seems like everyone else likes them though....