Transfer a Rom to cartridge.

Good evening, All…

I am technically challenged and I know there are ways to convert ROMs to NES cartridges..  I just don’t know how too..

Question:  is there anyone out there, that has a side job creating Tecmo Super Bowl cartridges?  I created 5 personalized TSB NES ROMs, but I need to have to put on cartridges.

Does anyone have “A Guy” that can put them on a cartridge for me?  For a donation for their services..

please let me know..

[email protected]

Thanks,

Chad

On 7/15/2022 at 9:07 PM, Phenomenon said:

Good evening, All…

I am technically challenged and I know there are ways to convert ROMs to NES cartridges..  I just don’t know how too..

Question:  is there anyone out there, that has a side job creating Tecmo Super Bowl cartridges?  I created 5 personalized TSB NES ROMs, but I need to have to put on cartridges.

Does anyone have “A Guy” that can put them on a cartridge for me?  For a donation for their services..

please let me know..

[email protected]

Thanks,

Chad

Would recommend a PowerPak which will allow you to put unlimited games on a cart

https://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=34&osCsid=43ca8e7b3e9c8f81231ab72eefc278a3

Normally would recommend an Everdrive but it's currently out of produciton

https://krikzz.com/our-products/cartridges/everdrive-n8-pro-72pin.html 

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I have this same question. I have been buying an updated cartridge every year (a group of my friends has an All-32 team tournament every year on a trip we take in October), but my past sources to buy one have dried up or don't appear to have updated anything yet, and I haven't been able to find any other such listing for one...

I need this badly, so I can defend my 3x back-to-back-to-back champion status, hah! It was won with the Cleveland Browns last year, because Myles Garrett was the cheat code (think Lawrence Taylor from the original).

-LR

• 6 months later...
On 7/19/2022 at 3:49 PM, arncoem said:

I can get them put on a cart, hit me up. 

Just have to email the .nes file

Hello Arncoem im new member here. Im trying to get all these Roms placed on blank nes cartridges. Along with stickers on front representing the Techmo super bowl year. If you can make these i will pay you well. I collect homebrew nes stb games. I have bought some from ebay and etsy. However i cant find any for sale below year 2010. I have 85 version with Chicago bears players doing the shuffle! I have 2002 version, 2010-2019 the decade years. I would love to buy decades version of 1980-89. 1990-99. If you can make these i will make it worthwhile. Thanks 

usfl_84_kings_of_spring_1.0_what_if.nes TecmoSuperBowl1986.nes TecmoSuperBowl1984ALTQB.nes TecmoSuperBowl1987StrikeQBs.nes TecmoSuperBowl1987.nes TecmoSuperBowl1984.nes TecmoSuperBowl1988.nes TecmoSuperBowl1989.nes TecmoSuperBowl1990.nes TecmoSuperBowl1992.nes TecmoSuperBowl1993.nes TecmoSuperBowl1983.nes

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2023 at 3:02 PM, Jake Veatch said:

Hello Arncoem im new member here. Im trying to get all these Roms placed on blank nes cartridges. Along with stickers on front representing the Techmo super bowl year. If you can make these i will pay you well. I collect homebrew nes stb games. I have bought some from ebay and etsy. However i cant find any for sale below year 2010. I have 85 version with Chicago bears players doing the shuffle! I have 2002 version, 2010-2019 the decade years. I would love to buy decades version of 1980-89. 1990-99. If you can make these i will make it worthwhile. Thanks 

usfl_84_kings_of_spring_1.0_what_if.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1986.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1984ALTQB.nes 384.02 kB · 1 download TecmoSuperBowl1987StrikeQBs.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1987.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1984.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1988.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1989.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1990.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1992.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1993.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads TecmoSuperBowl1983.nes 384.02 kB · 0 downloads

hit me up - sorry took me a few weeks to see this as don’t come on here often. 
[email protected]