Name of TSB Tool I Can't Remember

Ghost

In the past I've used a tool that lets you drag, drop and delete teams from divisions and edit team colors. I also remember their being a trick to opening the file you want to edit. Perhaps a .jar file? Chances are I've already downloaded it, maybe even several times, but I use it about once every Presidential term. 

What tool am I thinking of and what's the trick to opening the rom you want to edit? 

Thanks,

EDIT: The program is a jar file irrc and opening the ROM you want to edit there is a trick to it. 

Edited by Ghost

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

From the program:

Supplement files are optional.  If you have not used General Manager for TSB before, then you probably do not have one.  Simply press Cancel to open the NES ROM without any supplement file.

I have never used a supplement file with that before so I don't even know what they are. They aren't required to use the program. 

Edited by SBlueman

Thank you BlueMan as always. 

I was imagining an extra step that wasn't necessary. So, if it's okay. I'm going to write this to my future self who, in a year, will forget all this and go searching. 

Dear Future Me,

General Manager is the tool you're looking for.

Right click, open with java. After changes have been made you can just open the .nes file and see the changes. You don't have to "load" the extra file generated by GM in any way.  

Edited by Ghost

Back in the day I remember it threw me off as well. To this day I have no idea what "supplemental" file it's referring to or what the extension or file type it is. I do like the editor though, especially the feature where you can change the alternate uniforms and see a preview of what each matchup would look like. Kinda wish TSB Tool had that feature.