Team Control Screen Error

MvG Sports

EDIT: I figured this out FYI.  The TEAM CONTROL screen goes/went to shit when I updated the YEAR in the GENERAL INFORMATION screen on TSBm 2000 and exported the data afterwards.  If I solely use the TSB Supreme Tool Editor, the TEAM CONTROL screen is fine, thus I am solely using that.  Thank you for taking a look.

Hello Gentlemen,

Any Idea how I effed this up or how I fix it?  I've been using both the TSB Supreme Tool and TSB 2000m editors to hack a TSB rom.  The screen is functional, but you need to remember how many times you clicked the A button because the dots/ellipses don't go away when you press A to toggle.  Only 12 teams have games scheduled on my rom, but I just tried lessening the schedule of another regular rom, and the team control screen is fine, despite like 20 teams not having games scheduled.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks much.

image.png.1c090f38a0efd900688dad0ec7284edc.png

Edited by MvG Sports

I figured this out FYI.  The TEAM CONTROL screen goes/went to shit when I updated the YEAR in the GENERAL INFORMATION screen on TSBm 2000 and exported the data afterwards.  If I solely use the TSB Supreme Tool Editor, the TEAM CONTROL screen is fine, thus I am solely using that.  Thank you for taking a look.