SNES SOCK AND SHOE COLOR

bricenandreon

Hello guys. Thank you all for taking tecmo super bowl to new dimensions and adding decades of life to this game. I was wanted to know how to change sock and shoe color for snes version or if anyone has the uniform cheat sheet so that I can find and edit values on snes pal? Thx in advance

Edited by bricenandreon

Hi there. Each uniform palette has 16 colors. 1-Transparent, 2-Shadow, 3-Shadow skin, 4-Normal skin, 5-Dark jersey, 6-Medium jersey, 7-Normal jersey, 8-Dark pants, 9-Medium pants, 10-Normal pants, 11-Dark helmet, 12-Normal helmet, 13-Dark facemask, 14-Normal facemask, 15-Socks, 16-Shoes. All color changes effect on field uniforms as well as cut scene uniforms.  

Edited by SirPurr79

• 3 weeks later...

No, STUE does not edit sock or shoe color...the shoes & socks are always white with some off-white shadowing. A color change would have to be done through hex. Alternatively, the sprite would have to be split/redrawn and then assigned a color corresponding to helmet color, jersey color, or pants colors. I've done extensive sprite editing on this game...added outlines and different variations including sock colors. I'm uploading a new variation today (enhanced sprites 4th edit as an update to an existing file which I've also included below). This variation will incorporate different sock colors which will correspond to the jersey color. For example, if your team is wearing a blue jersey, then the players will be sporting blue socks.

Tecmo Super Bowl I.Enhanced Sprites.4th Edit.Colored Socks.smc