TSB 2021 and 2022 Bad Header on Analogue Mini NT

BabaYaga003

Anyone have any idea why the 2021 and 2022 NES versions of TSB wouldn't load on an Analogue NT mini? 2013, 2014 and 2015 all worked just fine.

I get a "bad header" error, but even when I went online and looked up how to fix it (script using python), it wouldn't alter the files and they still won't work.

• 1 month later...

There is jailbroken firmware that allows you to load games from the SD card slot.  I assume that is what the original poster is referring to.  I had the same problem, so I began copying the updated rosters to older rom files to play the game.

I think it’s probably related to the core used to run NES games, but I’m far from an expert.

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2022 at 10:35 AM, ELanz10 said:

TSB Tool should allow you to view contents from the most recent ROM and then apply to an older working ROM.

How do I do this? I have TSBTool Supreme. 

I loaded the 2022 ROM. Then clicked “Apply to ROM” for a 2015 version. Is that what I do?

Thank you!!

On 3/15/2022 at 1:39 PM, BabaYaga003 said:

How do I do this? I have TSBTool Supreme. 

I loaded the 2022 ROM. Then clicked “Apply to ROM” for a 2015 version. Is that what I do?

Thank you!!

I tried this and it didn’t work. Any suggestions would be amazing.

Sorry, I should’ve specified the steps I took.

Loaded TSB2022 ROM > Selected View Contents > Clicked Apply to ROM > Selected the 2015 TSB ROM from the pop up window > Saved (I got an error at this point saying some data couldn’t be transferred?)

I put that new 2015 ROM on my SD Card and when I started my Analogue NT, I couldn’t even open the SD Card haha. It gave me an error (which was resolved when I removed the ROM from the SD Card).

On 3/31/2022 at 9:50 AM, ELanz10 said:

Get the newest version of TSB Tool.  It's somewhere on this site.

Used newest one and did view contents and applied to 2015 ROM and still got bad header error. I’ll try manually copying and pasting rosters and schedules.

it looks like TSB 2017 and forward get bad header error. What changed between 2016 and 2017 @Knobbe?

Edited by BabaYaga003