Injury Question

Ghost

I have the change so that preseason injuries are on, is there a way to set status prior to a game. For example a player is marked as injured prior to a pre-season game? This doesn't feel like something that can be done on the rom, maybe alter the state file somehow? Season mode isn't an option for me. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2021 at 11:40 AM, Ghost said:

https://tecmobowltools.com/SaveStateExporter which I use religiously has a IsInjured column, can't believe I hadn't noticed that before, that has to be coming from somewhere right? 

I also use the SaveStateExporter every season for my TFO league. Its an AMAZING tool. I use FECUX to record my games (cuz I can record in fast forward) but then I can take the SAV file and copy it into NEStopia so I can make an NEStopia save state for the Exporter. Once I figured this out I do it for every week of my season :) We even play Fantasy Football using these stats :) 

Whoever makes the SaveStateExporter is a HERO and deserves a spot in the Tecmo Football Hall of Fame! JUST AMAZING!!!!!