Tecmo Super Bowl III snes

Can anyone direct me to the proper way of adding a team to TSB3. I have been working on the rosters for 2021 season that includes each teams vets and drafted players of this recent draft. everything is tip top but it is missing the cleveland browns and i still need to move seattle to the nfc. once i can do that i will add this seasons schedule to complete the rom. once it is finished i will be more than happy to post my rom for anyone to use it and play either exibition or a season mode. you gonna like this the abilities are fair the only person on it that can reach 100 max speed is Tyreek Hill. Players near that speed are guys like Matt Breida/D.K. Metcalf etc.. the rightful players in other words. The accurates passer is Aaron Rodgers and if you are wondering about how i did any other players all you need to do is look up that player and see his accomplishments this last season. that should give you a idea of what the player is going to look like. So another example... lets take devonte Adams. last season he was to have the best year out of the bunch than you got Stefon Diggs, hopkins, metcalf etc. that is exactly what you will find. its almost right on the spot. one thing you can expect is all teams have the bright spots. So you wont find yuor favorite team rated low like the madden games out. no way. if anyone can help. the faster i can get this up

thank you