8th Man/Indoor/Arena Football

Ghost

Years ago at an Omaha Beef (indoor Football) the play style and fast pace reminded me of Tecmo Football. Eventually I googled it and that's how I found TecmoBowl.org. I remember their being a lot more attempts at Indoor and Arena mods on here. Was there a purge before the site was brought back up? 

I'm currently working with The 2010 Arena football rom. That has only 7 players though, indoor and arena has 8. Otherwise it's perfect. How hard would it be to add an 8th guy on both sides? I'm going to attempt it. I remember I was getting close way back in 2014 and have a guess as to how the "extra" guys are not on the field of play but no one ever came out and said it. 

I just want to make sure there isn't a 8 player rom out there before I re-learned how to edit plays (the tool won't work for the heavily edited rom I'm beginning with)

Edited by Ghost
speeling and and grammer

17 hours ago, Ghost said:

So I found this, it wasn't listed among the downloads but it's the one I remember having. 

Is this what you're looking for?  I don't think anyone ever made an 8 on 8 game.