World Football League (1974-1975) mod?

Tombor

I think the work on USFL '84 has given me a framework to do a WFL one pretty smoothly--like I know I can fit the original 20 game schedule, and the 18 total clubs; it's just the graphics stuff would definitely hang me up--helmets, small helmets, and on field logos. Probably would be a dynasty rom. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've delved into some graphic work on the mini and Large Helmets, and the guy I shared my knowledge with took it and ran with it far surpassing my comfort zone esp in the Large Helmets. I'd be willing to help when I can and the guy I'd refer you to is @JJT

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 11:23 AM, Tombor said:

I think the work on USFL '84 has given me a framework to do a WFL one pretty smoothly--like I know I can fit the original 20 game schedule, and the 18 total clubs; it's just the graphics stuff would definitely hang me up--helmets, small helmets, and on field logos. Probably would be a dynasty rom. 

How do you pull off adding weeks to the schedule? I am trying to figure out how to do this for the 2021 NFL season:

Because there are fewer than 28 teams (there are 18 in the USFL mod), I am able to sort of "stack" a couple matchups within a single week: with 18 teams, there are 9 a week, so around Week 13 and Week 14, I double-up the schedule in order to fit the whole schedule. And since there were even fewer WFL clubs, I think I could work the schedule in order to make a 20 games work. 

Thanks Kamphuna! I will try to reach out. Work has been a little crazy. 

Edited by Tombor