Color Location for "Tecmo" 35-yard field logo

Tombor

usfl_84_kings_of_spring_beta-0.png.2f001c464678045ae780d598bce030b2.pngusfl_84_kings_of_spring_beta-1.png.36a04f3ac5d6d24eadcfe424727f247d.pngusfl_84_princes_of_spring_beta_1_helmets_logo3-1.png.aa99cf542c61244d080a92137d963c53.png

So I am pretty close with this USFL '84 hack, but I have been having some difficulty with the field and some of the menu graphics. Jstout's and Denny's original rom placed a USFL Logo and the World League logo together on the menu screen--I edited the WLAF logo to look like the old ESPN logo from the era and made that the a joining graphic on the stats screen. 

I have read the docs on how to edit the logo on the field and it seems to be working color wise, but I also know that it is working a different set of palattes. My question is, where exactly is the palatte for the Tecmo logo? I have tried to poke around and play with different palaettes, but nothing seems to work. The ESPN logo is sharing the same colors as the original Tecmo logo and the WLAF logo. 

Any help would be appreciated. I did have further questions on how to change menu-screen text, but I will try to dig around in the forums first. I have found how to change the scrolling text in the title screen, but I have yet to find any precise discussion on the text in the menu. I basically just want to replace "WLAF-USFL" with "USFL '84." 

On 3/8/2021 at 12:31 PM, Tombor said:

I figure it out after poking around--it is located at x2c423. The color also controls the the 20 and 50 yard lines of the original WLAF-USFL. Now I will have to figure out the end zones...

usfl_84_kings_of_spring_beta_02-58.png

What emulator did you use? Would recommend upping your rom when you ask about stuff in the future. I saw this and thought maybe I'd get it but then didn't know what you were working with

I am using FCEUX, but I made the change in Transhexlion; I have been working with Jstout's and Denny's WLAF rom to create an 18-team USFL Rom based on the 1984 season. 

I have attached what I got so far--I've been having problems with the end zones, in particular the left-side. I thought about trying to make them completely green or work off of Carther's work on end zones. 

usfl_84_kings_of_spring_beta_02.nes