Capcom Baseball

tecmobunn4

Old school gamer here..Hey guys got a question....Capcom Baseball is a MAME game...is there any way this rom can be converted to play on the same emulator that i play all my tecmo football games on? Baseball Stars/ Dusty Diamonds All star Softball and Capcom Baseball is in my opinon the best baseball games they ever made! Thanks for any help..

58 minutes ago, tecmobunn4 said:

Old school gamer here..Hey guys got a question....Capcom Baseball is a MAME game...is there any way this rom can be converted to play on the same emulator that i play all my tecmo football games on? Baseball Stars/ Dusty Diamonds All star Softball and Capcom Baseball is in my opinon the best baseball games they ever made! Thanks for any help..

What emulator are you using for Tecmo?

The answer most likely is no and you need to use something like RetroArch or MAME with a NES core

Thanks Godfather and Slim...i use FCEUX to play my Tecmo football games. I didn't think i could convert it..but you never know til u ask. MAME can be a pain in the ass to play sometimes and requires a different controller..i love using my square nintendo one. Thanks again for the advice...and thanks for bringing this site back..Love those  updated Tecmo Football games..and the college ones are my favorite!