Weirdest CPU controlled team you faced in the Super Bowl?

ULTMMA

No diss to the 1993 San Diego Chargers but I was surprised they made a Super Bowl opposite my NFC controlled teams in back to back seasons. 

SD has a great defense, but anyone have  an even weirder team they ended up facing in the Super Bowl? BUF, HOU, SF and DAL seem to be the 4 best squads by far. 

93GBSBRun.png

93NYGNYGSBRun.png

Back to back Chargers appearances is a bit surprising but it's probably not too far of a stretch for it to happen. Off the top of my head, I'd say BUF, HOU, MIA, K.C., and PIT are better overall, which still means they are likely in the top half of teams in the AFC.

Also the sim data doesn't always match how good the team is if you were to play with them. It could be that the sim data values them slightly higher than it should. But I'm no expert there. 🙂

That makes sense with sim data. Get mostly all over the place regular season results + curious how injuries play a factoring when you sim a season. 

PIT and KC seem to be either worst or first in their respective divisions whenever I play. SD might just  be on a lucky hot streak here