Tecmo super bowl 2000 - 2010 Roms

Good day fellow Gamers!  Best site and friendly users and glad to be part of this group.  In my searches I have not seen any tsb Roms for the 2000-2010 seasons and wasn’t sure if I have over looked these or if they are simply not avail.  I wanted to reach out and see if the participates on this site had any insight.  Thank you in advance for your comments!

Brian Heim🤙

• 8 months later...

its great to see this site revived again. but i do wish we had a 30 team rom version also. for the past few months i have been working on remaking tsb on the nes for the 92-96 seasons and have copied the attribute data and the players from other tsb games such as tsb 2(which im still working on the 1992-93 season) and plan to do the same with tsb 3 and the tsb psx version when i get done the 1992-94 seasons from both the snes and genesis versions.

4 hours ago, kefkaroth said:

its great to see this site revived again. but i do wish we had a 30 team rom version also. for the past few months i have been working on remaking tsb on the nes for the 92-96 seasons and have copied the attribute data and the players from other tsb games such as tsb 2(which im still working on the 1992-93 season) and plan to do the same with tsb 3 and the tsb psx version when i get done the 1992-94 seasons from both the snes and genesis versions.

1995-1998 - 30 teams

1999-2001 - 31 teams

Removing a team is relatively easy.  I think that changing around the playoffs is probably the tricky part.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:14 AM, Knobbe said:

1995-1998 - 30 teams

1999-2001 - 31 teams

Removing a team is relatively easy.  I think that changing around the playoffs is probably the tricky part.

doesn't help much when its still 8 divisions using the 32 team rom or the 28 team rom with 5-5-4 divisions for each conference.

2 hours ago, kefkaroth said:

doesn't help much when its still 8 divisions using the 32 team rom or the 28 team rom with 5-5-4 divisions for each conference.

Yes, meant to say moving around divisions

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

I remember at one point the site had 3 different roms for each year, with different teams missing from each, and the roms were color coded. That was funny.

I'd call it 'tedious'

• 1 month later...