Millard's Mayhem 5: Dances With Wolfley (Savage, MN) Aug. 8

Date: August 8 (Saturday)

Time: 11:00 am

Rules: Variety of Rules (Will release closer to tournament) for round robin. Playoffs will be standard Tundra Bowl Rules.

Prizes: A Championship Belt for sure and depending on amount of people I will come up with some clever ideas and cash payouts.

More Info to Come:

I know this a total shot in the dark but I will plan to have Millard's Mayhem 5: Dances With Wolfley on August 8 in my garage.  I was thinking at least Minnesota people and my brothers will attend but if anyone else would be willing I would be more than happy to welcome you with "Open Arms."  I don't know about the bar situation so I would have a garage session.  It's a huge garage and is very clean @segathonsov ,  @Nostradamus, @8-bit can verify.  I will spread out the Nintendo's and also have a bbq and beer.  We will have plenty of wipes and we can have BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) or I can issue a disinfected one for you to use.  I wanted to throw it out there just to see if there was interest. Right now we are limited to outdoor settings of 10, but if things change I would be open to having it.  

SammieSmith33

Signed Up So Far:

Kris: SammieSmith33

Scib: @Nostradamus

Tony: Lakitu

George: People's Champ

Jock: J-Money

Nick: @segathonsov

Tom: @8-bit

J Kramer: @kramz8477

Josh: @HughMillenation

Eric: @VikingMoe

Brookins: The Allen Iverson of Tecmo "Practice?"

Stuht: MoneyEarninVernon

Jay: Boots

Nick: The Neighbor

James: WinReaper

Rahim: Riggity

Nate: @RetroNathan

Jon: @QB Browns (possibly)

K Kramer: @KDog

Tommy: @LudioWon

Waiting List:

Rob: FasterThanASpeedingBeebe dropped out so Eric is in.  We will have a medical professional on hand for this event.  Safety first.  He will bring IV'S for the People's Champ so he can win the Tourney.

@Miles Prower

Edited by SammieSmith33

On 6/14/2020 at 7:20 PM, hankthetank said:

The main factor for me would be if i could get someone to go with me and how many people allowed in the garage.

In Minnesota they are now allowing groups up to 20.  I will have a bags (corn hole tourney as well) outside.  Tecmo Bags!  For when players aren’t playing.

I still might find a venue but I think a garage party would be slick.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:03 PM, SammieSmith33 said:

In Minnesota they are now allowing groups up to 20.  I will have a bags (corn hole tourney as well) outside.  Tecmo Bags!  For when players aren’t playing.

I still might find a venue but I think a garage party would be slick.

I had this at our last live season and they just got ignored... :-( Garage Tecmo is right up my alley tho!

• 2 weeks later...

This is being capped at 20 players per SammieSmith so sign up if you thinking about it.

We will make a waiting list as I'm sure some players may drop off as we get closer to the tourney.

I going to be posting some videos shortly about the tourney and adding more stuff in the coming weeks.  It has been kind of slow but this COVID kind of hampers some of the things I can do.  Fingers crossed numbers don't spike to much in the next couple of weeks and we will be straight.  Just want to make sure like @Knobbesent out, that we are doing this in a safe way that can still be enjoyable.  I will have hand sanitizer at each station and sealed masked if you need them.  All food will be handled with utensils and I will have beer but you can bring your own as well.  Also BYOC.  Bring your own controller. LOL

Edited by SammieSmith33

20 is the limit.  @hankthetank I know this seems weird but just in everyone’s best interest and safety this will be socially appropriate.  I didn’t want to do this at a bar because your in an enclosed space for a long period of time with people coming in we don’t know.  This way people have the freedom to be outside and separate periodically.  If numbers for this virus were obsolete I wouldn’t care but I also don’t want to be responsible for anyone getting it because we were filled to the gills with people.

Also, I don’t know if anyone who is coming would be interested but we are also going to have a flag football game Possibly Sunday morning.  I have flags and cones from school and there is a huge park by my house less than a half mile away.  

Our Governor is going to have an announcement on Monday about more COVID related stuff.  I will keep you guys posted.  If things are all good I will release another video with tourney info and what will go down.  I did get a facial scan at Life Time Fitness today to get my temperature checked. That was weird.  Now they can track where we are.  Facial scans to work out.  Werid.

Edited by SammieSmith33