New here - passing records?

Hi all,

New to the forum. I’ve been obsessively trying to see how many yards passing I could get in a season. After 7 seasons with the Oilers I was able to reach 13,283 yards. I’m curious if anyone has tried this silliness and what you got. Here’s an image of a 1,064 yard passing game to prove it’s achievable. My highest tally in a single game. 

FFCF973E-5E3C-4E77-8403-D14123769F22.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 5:35 PM, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

Onside kick after every score and don't play defense, i'm guessing. I actually lost a playoff game to the raiders using the oilers. Very embarrassing. My best is probably only in the 7000 range.

Yep and try to get the games to OT. Also I basically only call the play where two receivers go short and two go long. I think that’s the most efficient passing play in the game for a team that can score. 

21 hours ago, Beggarsblues said:

Yep and try to get the games to OT. Also I basically only call the play where two receivers go short and two go long. I think that’s the most efficient passing play in the game for a team that can score. 

Yeah R&S in Pass slot 2, it's the best play for the OIlers. I like to leave the default playbook because the Oilers have a decent one, but if I was going for a passing record I would also put in Shotgun X Drive.