60's Roms

Good day!  Just signed up and wanted to give everyone a big Thank you for all the downloadable ROMS.  For real, I am enjoying playing them in yearly order.  With that said, will there be any Roms for 61, 63,64,65,66,67 or 68 available?  Was curious and would love to see those added, I'd even pay for them.  Keep me posted and everyone have a great day!

Brian Heim

Edited by Brian Heim

Well Brian, I've got good news and I've got bad news. Bad news is I don't think there is a rom made yet for ALL of those seasons, but good news is I think there is at least one or 2 of those that I've seen. I was recently looking for all these roms myself in research related to even better news, Before all this explosion of home time even essploded, a few of us up in the PNW and nearby whereabouts started a league based on the year 1960's actual teams, players (and coaches, but that doesn't translate to this rom) with a little more oomph towards the real experience, a LOT more actually. Although the rom I have has our "branding" if you will, I do plan on editing it for more generic consumption, but I'll post the one we have here for your enjoyment now, because I don't honestly know how soon I will complete that. Accurate rosters and players of the 1960 teams with actual helmets and unis of those times (as close as we could get them) and the goal posts on the goal line instead of the back of the end zone. We plan on continuing our TAD league and will probably at least get 1961 done as well with our highly team oriented methods. Some of the more HIGHly optimistic in our group probably think we'll complete the whole 60s decade's set of roms. Here is our CFT Tecmo After Dark 1960 rom. I will look for those roms and share em here when I find them, hopefully tomorrow if I remember.

TAD1960SeasonActualTeamsProto.nes

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Carther said:

They used to be on here.  Don't know what happened to them.   I think I've got them around somewhere.

I don't know why they aren't here either. I saw some on another site somewhere. I'm pretty sure I have them here. This is most of what I have that I pulled years ago. Cartier's are in here

TSB 1966 (carther).NES TSB 1967 (carther).NES 1962_TSB.nes 1968 Season TSB.nes C1966TSBI.NES TSB 1968 (carther).NES TSB 1969 (carther).nes TSB 1960.nes TSB 1962.nes TSB 1969.NES

10 hours ago, Carther said:

They used to be on here.  Don't know what happened to them.   I think I've got them around somewhere.

If you are looking at the "NFL by Year" section, you would have had to put the roms there yourself, otherwise they won't be there. All of your roms are still in the download section. If you look at your profile and click "See my activity" all of your 1960s roms are on page 4. You can still add them to the "NFL by Year" section now. More people might see them if you do.