Fake punts & allowing any type of stat to be accumulated?

So I haven't tried to do much with hacking in like a decade, but quarantines make you dust off old hobbies, so... 🤣

I had been interested in creating a 1920s single-wing style ROM - obviously a huge undertaking - and I'm making decent progress. But to really make it work - like really really make it work - there were a few things I wanted to try to incorporate that I hadn't seen addressed before:

1. Fake Punt: During the 1920s, regular plays were run out of punt formations, and 2nd/3rd down punts were common. Has anybody tried to make a fake punt work?
  2. Fake Punt Pt. 2: Is it possible to call a punt or field goal from a play slot?
  3. Every stat type for every player: Offensive players would often accumulate passing, rushing and punting statistics, and multiple players could handle/pass the ball. Would it be possible to allow for any offensive player to pass the ball or punt, and accumulate statistics? 
  4. Two-way players: There might not be much need for this, but related to the above question, any way to have two-way players that could accumulate both offensive and defensive stats?