Sign in to follow this  
Andy King

How start a League

My buddies and I live all across the nation.  We can set up to play one another, but can't figure out how to set up a season long league.  Is there a guide I am missing?

On 4/25/2020 at 8:42 PM, Andy King said:

My buddies and I live all across the nation.  We can set up to play one another, but can't figure out how to set up a season long league.  Is there a guide I am missing?

What you need next is a league manager...a way to schedule games, keep track of stats, etc.

You can do that with this site - http://tecmobowl.net/main/default.php

37 minutes ago, gray wilcox said:

i tried to sign up for an account, do you know if this site is still active?

Somewhat.  It's not really maintained much but I run the server it's on. Here's the problems I came across.

Registering sends out an email with a confirmation link.  That email goes to spam for me. You'll probably find yours there if you didn't find it already.

The confirmation link you received would be invalid because it was pointing at the old site. You need to change www.onlinetecmo.com to tecmobowl.net and it will confirm correctly.

I have fixed this so going forward it will work correctly.  Let me know if you run into other issues and i'll see about those as well.

7 minutes ago, Knobbe said:

Somewhat.  It's not really maintained much but I run the server it's on. Here's the problems I came across.

Registering sends out an email with a confirmation link.  That email goes to spam for me. You'll probably find yours there if you didn't find it already.

The confirmation link you received would be invalid because it was pointing at the old site. You need to change www.onlinetecmo.com to tecmobowl.net and it will confirm correctly.

I have fixed this so going forward it will work correctly.  Let me know if you run into other issues and i'll see about those as well.

yeah that was it. changed the confirmation link address to point to the new site and i got it. Thank you!!!

On 4/28/2020 at 10:01 AM, Knobbe said:

I've been helping out with it and will continue to do so to keep it functional

On 5/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, kamphuna8 said:

I've been helping out with it and will continue to do so to keep it functional

my group did an offline draft, 16 team league (created a custom 17 week schedule of only our 16 teams playing each other (8 in AFC 8 in NFC, 2 teams in each division).

I uploaded the ROM to tecmobowl.net but i'm flying blind here. is there a FAQ on tecmobowl.net somewhere i'm missing? 

11 hours ago, gray wilcox said:

my group did an offline draft, 16 team league (created a custom 17 week schedule of only our 16 teams playing each other (8 in AFC 8 in NFC, 2 teams in each division).

I uploaded the ROM to tecmobowl.net but i'm flying blind here. is there a FAQ on tecmobowl.net somewhere i'm missing? 

Click on Admin itself to see this page in the future. I'm glad to help if need be beyond this. If so we can use Discord to hash that, or PMs here.

Admin Info for Dynastyphile.PNG