TSB1 Sega Genesis Questions

msimon

Guys, I am trying to warm up to the Genesis version with mixed results, and I had a few questions:

1) I know that Passing Accuracy pretty much means nothing in the NES version...does it mean anything in the Genesis version?

2) Do rain and snow conditions make it more likely that your running back will fumble or that your wide receiver will drop a pass? The manual said that the players are more likely to slip and fall, but that was it. Nothing about ball control or receptions in alternate weather conditions.

3) How do we know what the ball control rating is for a defensive back who is also a return man? For example, Donnell Woolford of the Chicago Bears is a decent return man, but when I look at his profile, it only says his defensive attributes. Is it safe to assume that a defensive back has a ball control rating of 50?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the responses! Especially #1 for evaluating quarterbacks and #3 because I try to avoid returning punts and kicks with players who have a ball control rating of less than 56. 50 and under will inevitably fumble quite a bit I have noticed, especially in the NES version.