Saving Games

jay bland

I stumbled upon this site and it is absolutely amazing. I love the creativity and all of you who contribute to this site and supporting tecmo bowl deserve alot more attention  from everyone who love video games in general.

i m having problems saving games on a few of these roms i downloaded. i was able to download the 1986 tecmo super bowl rom but it will not save my progress. i have a Nestopia emulator. the 86 rom wont save no matter what i try. i see an option for automatic save and option to save states as a nst file. it just wont let me save my progress. i think tried the 2013 tecmo bowl rom and it was saving my progress and then i tired the 2014 tsb and it also wont let me save my progress. I am tech illiterate so please figure out an easy way to guide me so i can figure it out. I really like the 1986 rom as cleveland browns fan i grew up watching them get so close to the super bowl 3 times in the 80's. What am i doing wrong or what can i do to get my progress saved. Thank you so much for reading this and again you guys are amazing.  jay bland. 

you can email me at [email protected] directly or here. i will keep checking this post to see any replies.