TSB teams with only one uniform

sony12

I now and then just pull up youtube and watch a little TSB tournament play from the Retro Gaming channel (not much of a gamer anymore so I just get my Tecmo fix from doing that). It's been interesting for me to see all the different uniform combinations teams have.....for instance I never knew the Falcons had a white uniform or the Chargers had another uniform....etc....etc....

Back when I was real heavy into playing Tecmo in the early '90's we often would just play with the same teams for the most part and they generally tended to be some of the better teams in the game.....SF, Giants, Chicago, Bills, and probably one or two others so I never grew familiar with the average to poor teams in the game.

So which teams in the game have only one uniform no matter who they play?

I think Dallas might be one and the Bears might be another. Think the 49ers might only have one uniform as well.

Does anyone know a list of teams that only has one uniform in TSB?

I think the Bills have a slightly different alternate uniform in the code but it may not be used in the game.

Colts

Eagles

Cowboys

Bears

Vikings

Bucs

The 49ers do have an alternate, but it is just darker versions of the same colors. The Rams alternate has the same jersey with a lighter version of the helmet and pants.

22 hours ago, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

I think the Bills have a slightly different alternate uniform in the code but it may not be used in the game.

Colts

Eagles

Cowboys

Bears

Vikings

Bucs

The 49ers do have an alternate, but it is just darker versions of the same colors. The Rams alternate has the same jersey with a lighter version of the helmet and pants.

Thanks. Do the 49ers wear that darker version against the Bears? As that was a match-up my friends and I used to play a lot back then as he was a big Bears fan. In the tournaments they put up on youtube they often do the 49ers vs Oilers match up and it surprised me first time I saw it how light the 49ers uniform looked (we never really played with the Oilers)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 8:10 AM, sony12 said:

I now and then just pull up youtube and watch a little TSB tournament play from the Retro Gaming channel (not much of a gamer anymore so I just get my Tecmo fix from doing that). It's been interesting for me to see all the different uniform combinations teams have.....for instance I never knew the Falcons had a white uniform or the Chargers had another uniform....etc....etc....

Back when I was real heavy into playing Tecmo in the early '90's we often would just play with the same teams for the most part and they generally tended to be some of the better teams in the game.....SF, Giants, Chicago, Bills, and probably one or two others so I never grew familiar with the average to poor teams in the game.

So which teams in the game have only one uniform no matter who they play?

I think Dallas might be one and the Bears might be another. Think the 49ers might only have one uniform as well.

Does anyone know a list of teams that only has one uniform in TSB?

I would recommend Twitch for live Tecmo action (online predominantly) but the quality of play is there.

If there are no live channels then check the videos. I also believe @Knobbe integrated the Twitch streams through this site as well. I forget how you see it though...

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Tecmo Super Bowl