How do you get to the 2 point conversion screen?

msimon

How do you get to the 2 point conversion screen in Tecmo Super Bowl 2018 and 2020 for NES? I tried to press A and B during the touchdown cut scenes but I never got a 2 point conversion or 5th down screen. Can you please be more specific?

Are you playing a ROM or NES cartridge?  If it's the cartridge, the only one that has 2PT conversion are the TSB versions by Tecmobowlers.com.  If it's a ROM, the only version available with 2PT conversion is Bruddog's 2020 Super Hack.  Unless there is a version floating out there I don't know about.

5 hours ago, msimon said:

How do you get to the 2 point conversion screen in Tecmo Super Bowl 2018 and 2020 for NES? I tried to press A and B during the touchdown cut scenes but I never got a 2 point conversion or 5th down screen. Can you please be more specific?

After a TD the play call screen comes up again ....

image.thumb.png.bfd7341c500a58dad899be4fcf2c4a75.png

1. You select a play to go for 2.

2.  Open the menu and select Fg/XP to go for the extra point @msimon

But as atrain400 mentioned the 2pt conversion hack is only available on specific carts that were sold or on my 2020 super hack rom.  

bruddog:

I really appreciate it. That was super helpful. So since i am super noob to this forum (and not ashamed of it), my next questions are any of these carts still available for sale (judging by your response I am guessing no)? And how can I get a copy of your 2020 super hack rom for NES (not SNES)? Would really love to play an NES ROM with the 2 point option if possible. I hope that i didn't miss my window of opportunity. Thanks again!