Mlb the show 20 - who is in?

lightninglarry

Anyone planning on getting the latest version.  Drops mid March.  For those on the fence,  and what knocked me over the fence.  Bringing back online leagues/custom leagues.  Playing a tournament with your friends is pretty sweet with possibly multiple seasons.  But even better being able to use your Diamond Dynasty team.  Of course you can make restrictions on team limits.  Ie team rating can only be so high, or have to use all power hitters, or only scrub type pitchers.  Trying to recruit some for my bracket.  Already got 3 including myself....figured id reach out to my brothers from my past life to see anyones plan.

Plus a cubby is on the cover, Baez.  Must get for me.

12 minutes ago, manYo said:

sounds interesting, larry legend, but alas I just don't have the time right now to partake...... really I'm just here to say: YR STILL THE GOAT TECMO PLAYER!!!!!

best I've ever played, at least---

I do appreciate the props manyo.  Glad your still around my man.  I did enjoy our battles on the 8 bit gridiron back in the day.  Stay in touch friend.

2 hours ago, lightninglarry said:

I do appreciate the props manyo.  Glad your still around my man.  I did enjoy our battles on the 8 bit gridiron back in the day.  Stay in touch friend.

haha, "battles"---- I never beat ya, larry, and it was never close----hell, i can probably count the mistakes you've made in all the tecmo games I've seen you play on one hand.....

anyway, embarrasing fact about me: I bought a PS a few years ago, and since then I've bought the Show the last two years running, and have played a total of ZERO games.... I think I took batting practice ONCE, so basically I've pissed ~$100 down the drain and not gonna succumb to my spring fever in that way again, I've promised myself.... but the DESIRE to play a great baseball game is there, no doubt, and if I ever find myself actually going down the path of actually playing the Show, I will look you up no doubt, brother------

• 1 month later...