Does anyone ever play a coach mode season?

BDN

Does anyone here ever play a coach only season? If u think tecmo is unpredictable at times u would try coach mode! Me and my son play season after season playing coach mode! It’s super fun and really different and hard! How many of u guys have tried this befor? Down the line I’d also like to have a big coaching only tournament heald somewhere and crown the best coach around! Side note my son is 42-0 as a coach so far hahah

Edited by BDN

Yeah that’s why we do player vs player but with coach! The cpu is always all over the place but if it’s player vs player but as a coach, I find it to be very pleasing tying to lead ur team and win the super bowl that way! 

3 hours ago, sony12 said:

I like the simulation games where the computer plays against itself (I have a league currently going in Front Office Football 7 that is up to year 2040 right now) however the A.I just isn't good enough in Tecmo to have much fun doing something similar with TSB. 

For me personally. This. The AI's decision making is just too primitive to be very satisfying. 

On 2/26/2020 at 7:26 PM, Bodom said:

Love COA mode!  Its the only way I’ve played for probably the past 5-10 years. I set rules though. No changing playbooks and no subs unless injuries occur. Fun trying to win the SB with various teams. 

Definitely I agree! It’s so diff and I’m a coach mode freak on other games as well. Me and my kid is on our 2nd season!