Sign in to follow this  
joeygats

Gotta know when to fold them

it pains me to officially announce my retirement from online tecmo once all my current leagues and other commitments (thunderdome 2020, gblan 2020)
are completed

reason i decided to retire cause not be able to tap has finally caught up on me mentality is one factor
another factor is i just dont have that competitive spark i need to compete anymore especially vs nos prime wags pt etc nor do i have confidence in myself as well
ill still be on discord and probably play a game here and there

honestly im thinking of retiring from tecmo altogether live and online but ill make a decision on that later on

during my retirement maybe ill find that hunger again down the line cause tecmo is very hard to walk away from forever but as of now im pretty sure i wont be back anytime soon , unless by a miracle i learn how to slide tap (doubtful)

guys that cant tap and still have that confidence and the fire burning deserve all the praise in the world.. nos your the GOAT ...

well since im not really going anywhere and ill be on discord still after i wrap up all my current seasons and etc theres no need for a goodbye its still hello lol

Stop it with this retirement nonsense.

Tecmo isn't scratching that itch like it did in the past. 

There are other things in the world that can take up someone's time.

You'll be back.

we can teach you buddy. I felt like I was like a top dawg top 3 in the world tapper at one point when Reg was around. that was the standard. Now look at all the good tappers around. Definately a teachable skill. Stick around and learn it Jedi.

I can only imagine the pressure of always trying to be the best and live up to the reputation.    Take a well deserved break.  It helps a lot!    Hope to see you back soon energized and ready to rumble!   

Gats,

Your a legend here and a staple of this game we all love. Take a break dude, you sure as hell deserve it and come back better than ever! Just as in life you get the burnout on some stuff, no different here. Kick back and sip some whiskey bro.