War Machine

Thunderdome 12 Game Recaps: GROUP PLAY

• Group G
  • Stalltalk
  • Chiefs vs. Bengals
  • Bengals
  • Link posted above:  Bengals started with a FG attempt which was blocked. The Chiefs immediately fumbled but the Bengals gave it back on a fumble as well.  Okoye took over for much of the game with long runs, but DeBerg made a huge mistake late to allow the Bengals to take the lead.  DeBerg took over with around one minute left and got the win for Stalltalk, 24-21.
Edited by stalltalk

• Group A
  • Eifersucht
  • Eagles vs. Oilers
  • Prime took the Oilers
  • Link posted above, Eifer took a quick 14-0 lead over in the first quarter.  The Oilers hung around scrambling with Warren Moon and running the ball with Victor Jones. Eventually and to his demise, QB Eagles fumbled the ball and sealed the deal for any chance at winning.
Edited by Prime

• Group I
  • Drake won toss
  • Drake called NE vs Cle
  • Purplehaze took Cle
  • Drake receives the ball first and uses the whole first quarter to get down to the 10.  However, he cannot convert and turns the ball over on downs.  Cleveland gets two big runs to cross the 50 and then Bernie hits Slaughter for the first TD.  NE gets the ball back before half and is able to hit a JJ with no time on the clock to tie it up.  Cleveland receives the kick and returns it to the NE 40 to setup a Metcalf TD.  Browns are able to play defense and Bernie hits Slaughter again for a TD.  Final score 24-10.  GG Drake.

• Group A
  • Swamp
  • Arizona vs. Washington
  • Prime took the Redskins
  • Link posted above, I am not even sure why this matchup was chosen by Swamp. But I took the Redskins and took advantage of the mismatch.

Group K vs The MACK

Kovalkin wins the toss and chose CHI v KC matchup. 

The MACK chose KC 

Neal Anderson got loose with good yardage mixed in with QB rushing attempts. Okoye did some damage of his own but Fridge Perry saw a Pork Chop on the field in the vision of a football and intercepted the game turning pass. Chicago leaned on KC thereafter.

Edited by Kovalkin

Johny Mx VS RICO

I called rams cincy. He took Bengals. 
we both scored on opening drive. I took the lead. And had a chance to put the game away in the fourth quarter but he stopped me on the goal line. And was able to drive down and kick a field goal as time expired. In overtime he received the ball first I got lucky on a couple of called plays and I was able to throw a pass with a good Jim Everett for the win.

Group H Scottywags won the toss and called ATL-PHX . I ran with the Dirty Birds (Falcons) and he was the Red Birds (Cardinals) One sided fight! Falcons won easily. 

TPC_TSB_tapmeter - Nestopia 2_21_2020 11_49_03 PM.png

Group E -

Arncoem vs Jbrooks

ARNCO won coin toss (for 3rd time) & chose Den vs SD

JBrooks took SD

Denver 21

San Diego 10

DEN got ball start game after a very short KR picked play almost resulted in safety, a pass to open WR no catch, then another pass to WR that burned DB- punt

SD got to the redzone & Denver held them out of paydirt holding to a FG.

Denver got to the endzone before half to take 7-3 lead

SD turned ball over via fumble caused by Simon FLetcher diving at Butts then wasn't able to do much after for 2nd half until Vlasic (in good) had his RB Butts got to WR1 & hit him 90+ yards for JJ & make it 14-10 Denver.

Denver was faced w/ 4th down & 4 w/ under 1 min left at own 45 when Elway finally connected w/ his WR for a TD to go up 11.

GG Jbrooks, B Hump was 1 fumble away from you having shot at the end, gg - closer than final score would reflect!

PTIT's stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/555887576

• Group A 
  • Swamp won the toss and called Viking/Rams
  • I chose the Rams
  • First play from scrimmage Swamp hits AC for an 80 yard score. From there the running game got rolling behind a good condition Cleveland Gary who went for 200+ and the Rams were able to keep Carter in check the rest of the game and won 28-7.

• Group H
  • scottywags won toss
  • he called WAS/TB
  • I took WAS
  • WAS received kick... first online game for me in a long minute, quick turnover on downs deep in my own end leads to a TB fieldgoal: 3-0, TB... WAS adjusts and handles the Buccos thereafter, altho a couple of close plays by TB coulda made a difference (but didn't come thru), WAS ends up winning 23-3... gg scottywags and glrw man

TPC_TSB_tapmeter_001.thumb.png.7f47927e43f84e0fd9ee1dd0d25de5d5.png

Edited by manYo

• Your Group E jp51 vs hank the tank
  • JP51 won the toss
  • JP51 called Pit dallas
  • hank took pit
  • cowboys grind off a score in the second and hold the pitt to zero points over the game. dall gets another score to make it 14-0 .
  • If you missed it go to http://twitch.tv/justinpeters51
Edited by justinpeters51

Group C

Me vs Miles Tails

I won the toss (he called tails of course)

I offered CIN v MIA, and he took MIA

MIA's first three drives were a punt, INT, and TOD that Cincy turned into scores for an early 21-0 lead. Exchanged some drives from there including a Marino heave to the back of the EZ for a TD as time expired. 

Final Score

CIN 31

MIA 21

GG Miles and glrw

TPC_TSB_tapmeter.ns1

Edited by vikingmoe02

Group C
Vikingmoe won the toss, I called Tails.
Vikingmoe called MIA vs CIN

I took MIA
Both teams were pass happy, but the Dolphin defense couldn't execute, as well as the offense stalling early and in crucial moments.  Miami gets one more touchdown as time expires to make it look like less of an ass whooping.  Final score 31-21, VikingMoe wins.
gg and glrw Vikingmoe

Thunderdome_Tails_vs_Vikingmoe.nsv

Edited by Miles Prower
spelling errors.

Group C

Me vs Randy of the PNW

I win toss and offer WASH v MIN, and Randy takes MIN

I'm pretty sure everybody either watched the stream or the VloGG of this game. If you haven't, you should, because it had a little of everything including a flea flicker playbook and an epic come from behind OT victory.

WASH wins 27-21 in OT

Very GG and glrw

• Group O
  • TecmoBo vs. Player 121xk
  • TecmoBo won the toss
  • TecmoBo called MIA vs. RAMS
  • Player took MIA
  • This was a pretty good game despite some lag caused by servers. MIA fumbles his first drive one yard away from pay dirt, but after a bounce or two it goes out of bounds and he punches it in on the next play. MIA holds RAMS to a FG on the goal line, then scores again to make it 14-3. RAMS score, MIA fg, RAMS score to make it 17-17 at half.
  • RAMS get kickoff but go 4 and out trying to bomb it on 4th rather than punt, and MIA takes the easy points 10 yards later. TDs back and forth all second half until it's 31-31. RAMS kick onside to save time since they haven't stopped anything all game, but get a few called plays to force 4th and 2. Run 3 is the call, with manned Kevin Greene making a desparation dive and missing BUT forces an excellent Stradford into traffic and he's tied up for the turnover on downs. RAMS try to eat up the remaining 2 minutes to avoid scoring too quickly but MIA forces a 4th and 5 on MIA's 40. MIA blitzed Offerdahl but got bounced and Everett throws to an open Flipper to ice the game 38-31. GG Player.

• Your Group F
  • Who won toss SammieS
  • Matchup called by coin toss winner GB PHX
  • Team that coin toss loser chose PHX
  • Brief happenings of the game (doesnt need to be a novel) or link to your youtube/twitch video or stream. Back and forth game tied up at the buzzer, OT 1st possession win against the momentum 30-26 Final PHX Turbo over GB Sammie Smith
  •  

sammie.nsv

• Group F
  • Darth Rockman
  • Darth Called MIN Vs WAS
  • Turbo takes MIN
  • Early INT picks for both teams.  Darth puts a drive together for a TD.  JJ before the half for Turbo leads to a tie game.   4th down stop by Darth but only take advantage of a FG.  Turbo gets a drive and misses a F.G.   I'm unable to run the clock out after some dropped balls.  Turbo gets two JJ shorts but throws were too accurate and no CC love against Mayhew.  GG!  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/556659954