War Machine

Thunderdome 12 Game Recaps: GROUP PLAY

Group B vs Shotgun. He won the toss and called CIN/WAS. I took CIN.

Hilarity ensued as we played through a poor connection, disconnected and had a punt off.

I won 35-7

Group: E as in EMIRP (that's PRIME backwards for those of you who don't spin Beatles & Chicago records reverse for satanic verses)

ARNCOEM won toss vs gripsmoke

KC vs Miami matchup called & Gripsmoke went w/ his boy Dan Marino

KC scored quick & got a safety on called pass play after kickoff, KC up 9-0 +KC had some fumble recoveries as well - outside of Marino going to EXC for 2nd half Miami/Grip had some bad luck

Final:

KC Chiefs 40 (arncoem)

MIA Dolphins 21 (gripsmoke)

Gripsmoke handled the stream:

https://twitch.tv/gripsmoketecmo

Edited by arncoem

• Group P
  • tundrayeti won toss
  • tundrayeti called SD v DEN
  • jebigred took SD
  • Jebigred was not happy with run playbook (r2 and r4 motion) set vs. LB4 Fletcher which made things more difficult on offense for SD. DEN scored 1st. Then DEN got an INT on a called r&s p2 and then drove and scored. DEN was able to eat up clock with the run game, keep pressure on D, and hold SD scoreless. DEN 22-0.

JP51 vs Shotgun for the E bracket.

• Your Group E
  • JP51 won the toss
  • JP51 called Pit vs Jets
  • Shotgun took Jets
  • Game starts off on a couple punts. JP gets the score for 7-0 halftime and then gets a FG in the third. A jj touchdown for the steelers seals this one 17-0.
  • If you missed it go to http://twitch.tv/justinpeters51

27 minutes ago, justinpeters51 said:

JP51 vs Shotgun for the E bracket.

• Your Group E
  • JP51 won the toss
  • JP51 called Pit vs Jets
  • Shotgun took Jets
  • Game starts off on a couple punts. JP gets the score for 7-0 halftime and then gets a FG in the third. A jj touchdown for the steelers seals this one 17-0.
  • If you missed it go to http://twitch.tv/justinpeters51

You're group B hommie (group E is me, gripsmoke, acslater, and Jbrooks)

Group E - as in Encasement

ARNCOEM won coin toss chose Dallas vs NO

ACSlater took Dallas

Final:

NO Saints 24 (arncoem)

Dallas Cowboys 17 (acslater)

Dallas used up most of 1st Q held to a FG after 1st and goal.

NO responded w/ a TD & before halftime Dallas abused the weak NO DBs (all in bad except Toi "boy" Cook) - 10-7 Dallas halftime

NO had a huge return start 2nd half & scored off Finerty run to go up 14-10.

NO D stepped up & forced a turnover on downs and scored this time w/ Hillard (in excellent taking it in): 21-10.

Dallas scored late in 4th to make it respectable 21-17  but NO got in FG range before the time ran out & hit the 3 pointer as time expired.

Conditions were a huge part this one as NO'sD was hurting but 2nd half Dallas had Emitt & Novacek in bad too.

GLRW ACSLATER!

Edited by arncoem

Group N as in Noonan

Kmolnar wins toss, selects TB-PIT

DT with PIT cause get some of this D

Dermonti Dawson field day.

23-0 PITTSBURGH

GG

• Group L 
  • gamehigh won toss
  • gamehigh called Dal NYJ
  • thrash took Dal

Crazy one.  Dal scores early on a fumble return for TD. Jets w/ CC to Toon- tackled at the 1.  Dal makes goal line stand. Jets settle for 3. Dal puts together a great drive and goes up 14-3. Agee fumbles 2nd half kickoff return around their own 10 and Jets punch it in. Dal scores again and Jets stay in it with a pair of big plays to Toon and subsequent 1 yd. TD run.---->fast forward to last seconds: Jets have the ball trailing by 4 from their own 40 or so. Toon flies down the field wide open. Man controlled LB Jones blitzes and blocks the pass intended for  wide open Toon. Thrash keeps his chances of qualifying for the bracket alive.  Super Game. Final: Dal/Thrash 21 NYJ/GH 17

Edited by Thrash

- Group O
- I won the toss and called (you guys aren't going to believe this matchup) DAL v. NYJ.

- deviledGreG took NYJ

- Tecmo was not on Greg's side in this one. He played great, tough D. The score was 3-0 at half, but it should have been at least 3-3 or 7-3, as Norton blocked a FG at the end of the half that Leahy recovered but could not turn the corner to score. The second half was pretty rough for Greg; conditions and RNG were on the side of the Cowboys. Absolutely great to have Greg take the plunge to play online. I hope he continues to do so. Great guy and great player.

- 24-0 final

• Group JJ
  • Who won toss: JPthebowler5
  • Matchup called : KC vs. MIA
  • I chose MIA

Couple of punts to start and then MIA gets a TD.  TO on downs, INT, and KC gets a FG at the half.  After a punt, MIA put together a drive on the legs of Sammie Smith and then got a safety.  FInal ended up 23-3. GG @Jpthebowler.

• Group JJ
  • Who won toss: PrimeTime
  • Matchup called : RAMS vs. CIN
  • I chose CIN

Defensive 1st half as the Rams took a 3-0 lead into the locker room.  Offenses woke up as Wilhelm went in for a bad Esiason and moved the ball.  We traded TDs and Rams couldn't get one on their last drive; just didn't have enough time on the clock.  14-10 final.  GG Troy!

Group F 

SammieSmith33 vs. Darth Rockman

1st Quarter Action:

I received the kick and just did Butts, Butts, Butts, all the way down field for a 7-0 lead.  Then Darth got the ball and Jerri Curl Anderson'd me for a while which led to a fg.  

2nd Quarter Action:

Wayne "I'm Always in Excellent" Haddix picked off Blow Job Tolliver which led to TB stalling in the redzone on a 4 and out.

More Butts, Butts,  Butts led to a blocked kick by Excellent Haddix.

Halftime: The Cowboys Cheerleader winked at me so I knew it was destiny to get a little boner.

3rd Quarter Action:

TB gets ball and Jerri Curl Anderson got the ball wet and ended up fumbling which led to more Butts, Butts, Butts for a TD. 14-3.

TB gets ball again and goes for it on 4th and 10 and Venice Glenn stopped a 4th down pass which led to a Darryl "Dynomite" Walker TD (21-3)

4th Quarter Action:

Mark "Air Craft" Carrier ends up going ballistic scoring two TD's which led to a final of (21-17)

It was fun playing Darth.  This was only my second time playing him.  He kicked the shit out of me at Hardcore in Chicago when I was the Redskins and he was the Lions.  There was much shame on my part.  He is a great player and funny as hell.  GG

Side Note: Leslie O'Neal played like Delta Oneal.  Like a Bitch.

He has the video.

Edited by SammieSmith33

Group B

Hank won Toss Vs. Shotgun

Hank Called PIT vs. DAL

Shotgun Took DAL

Hank won 28-10

DAL kicked a Field Goal to Start

PIT fumbled and DAL got ball on 1 and scored TD

PIT turned things around and scored 28 unanswered points almost all in the air Strom had around 300 yards passing

• Group J
  • Who won toss: PrimeTime
  • Matchup called : PIT VS DAL
  • I chose DAL

I escape with a win thanks to 3 ints by bubby who was left in despite strom being in good. DAL misses on two open TD throws but is redeemed with two huge ones as irvin catches one late for the go ahead TD with 30 seconds left.