Super Bowl 54 according to Tecmo

Knobbe

Our yearly Super Bowl prediction video using TSB 2020 with rosters updated to reflect the end of the year. The 49ers try for their first win since their beat down of San Diego back in 1995.  The Chiefs finally find their way back to the Super Bowl, 50 years after winning Super Bowl 4 over the Vikings in the last hurrah of the old AFL.

Enjoy!

View full article

And this, my friends, is the degree to which Kaep has been forgotten about.

Just ask Jimmy G ...

On 1/20/2020 at 8:41 AM, Knobbe said:

The 49ers make their first appearance since their beat down of San Diego back in 1995.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201302030sfo.htm

Edited by Bolt

17 hours ago, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

I was coming back in here to say this. Good job whoever made the ratings and playbooks. @Knobbe have you kept track of TBOrg's record since you started doing this? I'm curious how accurate it has been over the years.

I don't think it's been that great to be honest

• 2 months later...

I just replicated that on my NES Classic Mini, about a month ago.  I just decided to run a season with Kansas City, for some reason.  I made it to the Super Bowl, and the 49ers happened to be the opposition.  Not exactly the same score-wise as the game on tv, but the 49ers still lost to the Chiefs, nonetheless.