New Record holder!

VGifted

Marino is a boss in this game. 

I had a 5,000 yard passing season with him and then blew it in the playoffs when my lack of a balanced offense caught up to me and a juiced Raiders team kicked my ass in the AFCCG. That Raiders team ended up losing 28-3 to an 8-8 Cowboys team in the SB. It was one of my most hilarious seasons ever. Dallas shouldn't have even been in the playoffs, then got to the SB cause the Packers just barely lost to them on a blocked field goal. 

On 1/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, MaReese Longe said:

How Hard is it for us to get the FINAL EDITION III TECMO with updated roster better grafix and cheaper hall of famers in the free agency????

I can imagine the amount of dowloads....SHEEESH

Check the Downloads the SNES section , you can find a modified version of TSB 2020 and others.

15 hours ago, MaReese Longe said:

the updated versions for the SUPER NINTENDO and GENESIS .... better grafix the works...its 2020

Yeah, it's 2020 and people have made ROMs with different graphics and different rosters. Check the download section, there's some TSB 3 ROMs in there. Problem is, most of us don't have the time anymore to work on this stuff and I'm assuming by 'better grafix' you mean different uniform colors and endzone palettes. Not exactly an easy fix. 

I wasnt complaining just saying us Tecmo Bowl fans should have a better choice of gameplay

but I see its coming out for the XBox1 and the Switch but its not the licensed version

and it has to be the FINAL EDITION VERSION of Tecmo 3 .... the roster is more expanded and can create players along witht he free agents is the best version to me

Edited by MaReese Longe