TSBIII: Location for ball carriers dragging/charging tacklers?

Rook

Was curious if anyone knew where the code location was in TSBIII for ball carriers dragging and charging would be tacklers and how it's determined if the ball carrier breaks them or gets tackled?

Watching real life football half the time a ball carrier gains a couple hards post contact as opposed to TSB where getting touched causes the ball carrier to be engaged and a full blown grapple, which doesn't really make sense, especially if he's getting caught from behind.  Thought it'd be cool to make it more common and adjust the percentages.

I've also noticed there are speed changes during these events too.  Sometimes it feels like some players will go even faster dragging or charging through a tackler than they are in open space with their maximum speed.  Maybe it's glitched to instantly register RS and ignores RP and MP?  Just guessing.

An even bigger project for an idea is to have grapple battles move.  Say a defensive player with 69 HP gets blocked by a player with 44 HP.  Instead of a deadstop grapple it'd be cool if the 69 HP player push the 44 HP player back until the time limit is reached for the 44 HP to be thrown or cause them both to fall down.  Might be possible if I can figure out how they coded the drag/charge player but wishful thinking at this point.  

Any help would be appreciated!

9 hours ago, Rook said:

An even bigger project for an idea is to have grapple battles move.  Say a defensive player with 69 HP gets blocked by a player with 44 HP.  Instead of a deadstop grapple it'd be cool if the 69 HP player push the 44 HP player back until the time limit is reached for the 44 HP to be thrown or cause them both to fall down.  Might be possible if I can figure out how they coded the drag/charge player but wishful thinking at this point.  

Any help would be appreciated!

I created a hack that did this for TSB for the NES but I have no idea where the code is for TSB3.

14 hours ago, bruddog said:

I created a hack that did this for TSB for the NES but I have no idea where the code is for TSB3.

Really great minds think alike I guess lol.  It's something I'll try and figure out as time goes.  Was it an easy change?