NCAA snes?

SirPurr3

• 1 year later...

TSB 3 manager will let you change city and team name. The uniforms will likely need to be changed in hex. I don’t think STUE works with 3. The end zones will need to be changed with a title editor. 3’s end zones are kind of tricky though.  

8 hours ago, cowboyschamps said:

It didn't work 😕 

That sucks. What didn’t work? Any of it? That rom listed above is actually a beta version. There was some stuff that didn’t work right. Drunken put the final version on the nhl94 forum site. I tried to find it but couldn’t, too many post to go through. I might still have it. I can’t get to my computer now but I can help anyway I can. Not sure if you can change it back to nfl the way the schedule was coded. 

Yeah if you’re getting a error message than the manager won’t work. Slim jimmy7 might be able to help with the error, I can not. Good thinking on his end. If you can’t get that working and want to edit everything back in hex just get drunkens TSB3 bible here. It has all the locations needed. I have some color hex codes if needed. 

Yeah that looks like TSBTool Supreme 1.3 by Bad al. I've never tried that version but it says it works with TSB3. I've just tried the game in TSB3 manager and it doesn't work as well. It gave me a invalid Rom format reason #5. Have no idea what that means other than it won't work.

• 3 weeks later...