32 team TSB III??

SirPurr3

I love TSB III for SNES, I think they got everything right with that version. Nothing against the other versions, I love TSB I for Genesis but that discussion is for another day. Realistically how hard would it be to add the Texas and Titans as some ROMs already have the Browns and Ravens. It doesn’t even have to be the right divisions, say the Texans can be in the NFC central and the Titans can be in the AFC central. My dream is to see all 32 teams in TSB III regardless of the way divisions are actually. Is it even possible or would I be wasting my time trying? Any input would be awesome. Thanks!

On 1/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, SirPurr3 said:

I love TSB III for SNES, I think they got everything right with that version. Nothing against the other versions, I love TSB I for Genesis but that discussion is for another day. Realistically how hard would it be to add the Texas and Titans as some ROMs already have the Browns and Ravens. It doesn’t even have to be the right divisions, say the Texans can be in the NFC central and the Titans can be in the AFC central. My dream is to see all 32 teams in TSB III regardless of the way divisions are actually. Is it even possible or would I be wasting my time trying? Any input would be awesome. Thanks!

I second TSBIII for SNES as the best version.  Especially gameplay-wise.  The audibles, the defensive formations, the spins, the Greats, it's so well done.  

My only beef is the lack of music.  TSB had some good music and I wish they would've just made more good music, not cut it off completely.  Oh well, nothing's perfect I guess.

1 hour ago, Rook said:

My only beef is the lack of music.  TSB had some good music and I wish they would've just made more good music, not cut it off completely.  Oh well, nothing's perfect I guess.

Yeah the screen music is pretty lame and the lack of it when playing sucks also. It did have good music in the past!

• 6 months later...

Hey fellas, long time no see.  As it stands the version I have is broken.  You can play exhibition only sort of.  We never got the plays done so it's a jumbled mess on that end.  My work is keeping me super busy and with all that's going on with the world I won't complain.   If I do go at this, it will have to be from scratch as I spent months trying to see where I broke the game.  The itch is still there, really need to sit down and hash out how plausible and how long a restart would take.

Edited by drunken_honkey

And the music is there, it's just hidden. My copy has the original theme song as the intro.  And I was working on the pregame screens using the national anthem playing in the background!

I will dig up my notes and post the location you can change to make the OG music the intro song.

• 8 months later...