MLK Minneapolis Pre-Tundra Get Together Jan. 18, 2020

SammieSmith33

Hey all you Minnesotan's,

Tundra Bowl is fast approaching and we need to represent this year.  I was wondering if there would be any interest in a MLK weekend get together to play some Tecmo Super Bowl before Tundra.  Depending on the amount of people we can do in my basement or at Tin Shed.  Probably Start at 12:00 pm and do a small round robin and then a single elimination tourney to close it out.  The winner will receive a free entrance to Friday nights festivities at Tundra or just cash if they already paid for it.

Even if you aren't going to Tundra if interested let me know.

@QB Browns

@Nostradamus

@8-bit

@segathonsov

@vikingmoe02

@HughMillenation

@Miles Prower

Lakitu

• 2 weeks later...

@Little Leo Lewis ,

@QB Browns can catch you up very quickly. “He is an expert in guerilla warfare.”  “He eats things that would make a billy goat puke.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I officially got the room from 12-3 on Sat.  They redesigned it but they are happy to have us.  I will bring 3 systems and 3 tv’s that should be plenty of Tecmo for 3 hours.  

the new owner is super happy about and how much money we have brought and how we have tipped and treated the waitresses so I think we have for Millard’s Mayhem 5 too 

Is everybody still good for Saturday?  Snow is suppose to stop at noon on Saturday.  I am just checking.  

@QB Browns

@segathonsov

@Nostradamus

@8-bit

@lakitu aka Tony

@Little Leo Lewis