Monona Tecmo is back Saturday, May 16th at 2 pm at Village Lanes in Monona, WI.
Our second event, Tag Team Tecmo II: Rematch, will be just like the first, but hopefully a little bigger and starting just a little later for traveling players. We hope to attract noobs, seasoned vets, and maybe even bring a an old legend or two out of retirement.
Tag Team Tecmo II : Rematch will pair players together on game day. No partner required! We want to team new players with vets, so the new players have a chance to learn something AND literally everyone has a chance at winning. Once teams have been assigned, sit down for a practice game with your partner before we start competitive play. In the event that an odd number of players are signed up, PunkyQB will leap over the top rope and get in the ring.
Before diving in much deeper, we are stressing the casual nature of this event. We literally have no idea how much interest this may generate, so don't be surprised if the details change a little bit on game day.
Tag Team Tecmo. Players will be assigned two man teams. Each player must play half of the game. You can do this one of two ways: 1) One player plays offense and the other plays defense. 2) Play by quarters. Each player must play two quarters. Teams can split that however they like. If a game goes into Overtime, and the team selected quarters, either player can play the first Overtime, but the other player must play the second. This would continue to alternate until the game is won.
We'll jerk the curtain with an opening round of group play. The size of groups and number of group play games will depend on turnout.
At the conclusion of group play, teams will be seeded for bracket play. If the number of entrants is small enough, bracket play will be double elimination. If we have too many players for double elimination, PunkyQB, will announce this prior to group play beginning. Bracket play will continue until one team takes the strap.
We will use the standard tournament rules that are used for the National Championships at Tundra Bowl. http://www.tundrabowl.com/official-rules.html
The team that is player 1, will have to declare their roles first - quarters or offense/defense. Player 2 will declare their roles thereafter.
Ten dollars per player. Just bring cash to the event.
One hundred percent of the entry fee will be paid out. Payout amount(s) will be based on turnout. If there is enough turnout we will payout beyond the champion.
Go ahead and click attending if you're game, but please complete this signup form: https://forms.gle/MBHiqVQHrsPyfP668
Stay tuned for some announcements and fun along the way. May the JJs go your way!
The original rom has been completely rebuilt. DO NOT TRY TO APPLY ANY OF THE HACKS LISTED ONE THE WEBSITE. It is extremely likely they wont't work due to locations in the rom being slightly different.
1. Fix pass overthrow INT check bug ( QB's pass control never loaded)
2. Fix player 2 condition bug ( incorrect ratings displayed)
3. Fix avoid pass block bug during cutscenes ( uses 50PC value all the time during cutscenes)
4. Fix avoid kick block bug ( uses worst avoid kick block all the time)
5. Fix broken math that uses arrow location for FG's ( bad math that makes kicks slightly more or less accurate than they should be depending on arrow speed)
6. Fix tipped pass out of endzone results in safety bug
7. Prevent fumble in endzone on tackles
8. Fix TE sim target bug
9. Fix sim bug that uses sim kr value instead of sim pr value
10. Fix sim injury check bug (It checks a memory location instead of an absolute value)
11. Fix schedule (home and away incorrect for many games)
12. Restore Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Randall Cunningham faces and names
MISC PROGRAMMING FIXES:
12. Remove broken, redundant data
13 Misc 6502 asm fixes.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.