Sign in to follow this  
Dogwalker

Pro Strategy Football 2020 for Windows, Mac, and iOS!

The 2020 version of PSF has been out a month now, and is well received on both Steam and iOS!  This year's version has a full league editor - you can edit leagues, teams, and players.  You can now have multiple careers running at the same time, and can edit your careers (and career options/rules).

And now you can even edit the league and game rules!  If you're like me and enjoy college ball, create a league and match up two top teams and set the rules to college play!  I played one game that went five overtimes!

The Steam game is here, and the forums start here.  By the way, one exciting new development I'm watching for is Steam's "Remote Play Together" - looks fantastic for playing remote multiplayer with PSF!

The iOS game is here!

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help.  Thanks!

14 hours ago, AZcards77 said:

Android?

Unfortunately, not any time soon, since I'm one guy working this part-time.  There were just too many hurdles, so I had to look at which platforms make more sense financially.  I can create for iOS, Windows, and Mac with very little extra work.  Maybe in a few years.  Thanks.