Sign in to follow this  
tecmoalpha

Bad condition

So I don't know how this happened but I started a season with the panthers..

Skipped trading period I signed artie Smith and for 250 fap dropped barry foster rolled with frank reich as starting qb..made Derrick lassic my starting rb

Got to 9-0 on the season...havent allowed a single rb a 100 yard game against me...just dusted the niners 40-10

Got to wk 11 and played my second game against the rams..and lost 24 -17 it was actually great because it came down to me throwing 3 straight passes to the end zone in my last 38 sec for a chance to tie and Willie green. Mark carrier and don beebe all dropped or had passes deflected...it was fun but the whole game no matter who I subbed

Or moved around my whole offensive team was in bad...and it poses a little challenge when that happens...playing on retron...very fun gameĀ 

Sorry for the long read but just had back surgery off work a month so what better to do with my time...play tsb 3

Has anyone ever had all your skill players in bad at once? Curious to know

Never happened to me and I've played this game for 25 years I love the crazy shit that can happen in this game..

Oh btw Bettis was first to gash my d for over a hundred yards this season..

And Russell added another 50

Lol