Lurching tutorial with Gats & Nameless Loser

Nameless Loser

Questionable audio and basically none for Gats which is unfortunate but you can see working lurches and not when Gats is going at it, including against 19 MS QBs (although pretty dicey). Also that we demonstrate even holding back doesn't help against a well timed (maybe lucky because Gats pointed out could be frame-perfect or similar issue with dropping the B button press) nose tackle dive.

Note I never get any proper lurches in because something was totally up with the right side controllers on that side of the stream. Amazed I did not hear more complaints about it.

Later in the tournament Gats pulls the classic use of it, lurching the QB back in his end zone for a safety.

https://youtu.be/aCfycGBdcGY?t=13631

Thanks to @trojan1979, @allamerican1569for the streaming setup to get this done. Took a bit because Youtube had to chew on the stream for a while.

Also you get a bonus round of showing RCB CPU grapple -> MAN grapple defense of R&S Sweep L.

Good stuff.  19 MS QB's are certainly in range for some Nose Tackles, but you have to perform the dive correctly to have a shot at it.  Also, if you are interested in an entire video on the subject, Mort went over this a few months back.  I think the general consensus from running a few of these tournaments now, is that the risk is usually not worth the reward.  The exception to that is if your opponent has a poorly disguised playbook by formation.