Tecmo Super Bowl 2020 released

Knobbe

2 minutes ago, DivigourousLover said:

Thanks.... Something must have changed in the TB files, the last download I had is 2016 and it works perfectly fine, other NES Roms work, it just appears that 2019 and 2020 do not... I have tried 2018 and 2017, something must have changed in how the information is handled between 2016 and 2017.

So far I've used Moonshell and NESds... Any other suggestions?

Yes the file format has changed. I have zero experience in gameboy emulation. 

A google search though shows http://www.dwedit.org/gba/pocketnes.php or else here is another list https://www.zophar.net/consoles/nds/nes.html

8 minutes ago, Knobbe said:

Yes the file format has changed. I have zero experience in gameboy emulation. 

A google search though shows http://www.dwedit.org/gba/pocketnes.php or else here is another list https://www.zophar.net/consoles/nds/nes.html

Is there a way to save it out in the old file format or does that entail starting from scratch?

Further ... Have there ever been talks to get your files ported over to the Switch?

14 minutes ago, DivigourousLover said:

Is there a way to save it out in the old file format or does that entail starting from scratch?

You might want to try some other releases that are in the download section. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, KCW0LF said:

Love it!  But a cornerback is playing nose tackle on the Chiefs.  Should be Derrick Nnadi 

What's New in Version rev3   See changelog 

Released 

Antonio Brown removed from Pats, replaced by "WR Patriots"

Derrick Nnadi inserted at KC NT

Alex Okafor moved to LE, Chris Jones moved to LOLB for KC

Great game!  I played it for the first time last night. 

Ok now for the dumb question of the day...

Does anyone know why I can't configure a second game controller on my laptop?  I was easily able to get the first one on there but for some reason it's not letting me do a second one.  The laptop is reading the game controller because it pops up as soon as i plug it in.  but i can't configure it like i was able to do the first one.  screenshots or instructions would be great.  

I'm assuming you are using nestopia or brutopia.....

If yes then go to OPTIONS ->INPUT and make sure your second joystick is recognized in the joysticks. Then make sure to set(map) all the buttons. 

options.thumb.jpg.91b228352b7db818fb445201362b0947.jpg

Then go to the Machine menu and make sure port 1 is set to pad 1 and port 2 is set to pad 2  

port1.thumb.jpg.97c36d7e56c5ac697d2bb1d65025038d.jpg

yeah i'm still struggling for some reason.  it definitely shows gamepad on the far right when I plug in the second controller.  and I hear the ding from the laptop saying that it's connected.  but it wont let me change any of the buttons. it just stays the way it is.  also is there a way to save seasons in the middle?  im assuming when I close the window it will start over right?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, pepcarter said:

How can I save a game in season mode?

The rom should support this. If you're using 'Brutopia' this feature is disabled in the emulator because it screw up online play.

You have a couple of options

One is to get a different emulator where having the battery enabled is the default. My favorite is FCEUX though Nestopia, the basis for Brutopia, will do the trick

One is to use save states.  That will let you save right in the middle of a game if you'd like.

The other is to uncheck the read only  for save data. This can be found under options and paths

image.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do you get to the 2 point conversion screen in Tecmo Super Bowl 2018 and 2020 for NES? I tried to press A and B during the touchdown cut scenes but I never got a 2 point conversion or 5th down screen. It seems like somewhere along the line there was a 2 point conversion option but it got lost along the way. What happened?

On 3/1/2020 at 2:25 PM, msimon said:

How do you get to the 2 point conversion screen in Tecmo Super Bowl 2018 and 2020 for NES? I tried to press A and B during the touchdown cut scenes but I never got a 2 point conversion or 5th down screen. It seems like somewhere along the line there was a 2 point conversion option but it got lost along the way. What happened?

The releases on this site do not have a 2pt conversion

• 4 weeks later...

It's obvious you guys either strongly dislike, or have no respect for the KC Chiefs.  You've given other players and teams so much more to work with. 

Damien Williams was not given his due.  Other than that, the offense is acceptable.  Mahomes should have more accuracy but it's acceptable.   

**Edit: The fact that Mecole can run circles around Williams at RB is an acceptable compromise. :) 

The defense is gimped by a few factors.  Frank Clark should be an an outside linebacker and chris jones should definitely not be an olb.  you could start by switching those two.  I understand the Chiefs have struggled with their defense, but you made their linebacker corp anemic.  This defense kicked some major but the last half the season.  They played a lot of good offensive teams, and did some great things this year.  They did blow some of the games for the Chiefs but they don't deserve this much disrespect. 

That being said, I love the work you guys do.  Thank you, and keep it up!

Edited by Joseph Broquard