(GEN) Tecmo Super Bowl 2019-2020 [Final Edition]

TecmoSuperFan

Hey. I played this yesterday, and saw that the Tennessee roster is still the 1993 roster with Warren Moon as QB, etc. Other than that, it's nice to have this on the Genesis.

We'd have to go in and change the playbooks a little since it's still based on the 1993 playbooks for each team, correct? I remember the flea-flicker for the Cardinals, the Red Gun run & shoot for the Falcons, and the single back run plays for the Lions.

6 hours ago, chrittycren said:

Hey. I played this yesterday, and saw that the Tennessee roster is still the 1993 roster with Warren Moon as QB, etc. Other than that, it's nice to have this on the Genesis.

We'd have to go in and change the playbooks a little since it's still based on the 1993 playbooks for each team, correct? I remember the flea-flicker for the Cardinals, the Red Gun run & shoot for the Falcons, and the single back run plays for the Lions.

you'll have to redownload the file. It's got the updated Tennessee roster.

Thanks for the response. The playbooks are an easy adjustment, especially since rosters have gone away from the fullback almost completely.

I also find it weird that the Genesis and SNES versions have the "team area" on defense, but you don't have access to those players. Maybe it was meant to be a defensive substitution, but they didn't follow through with it or it got lost in the making of the game.

I still don't get the Tennessee roster. Maybe it's something on my end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Knobbe pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Knobbe unpinned this topic