I had this idea on my mind for a few months

KeasArG

Hello everyone. First off i want to say thank you to all the TSB community for the dedication and time (I discovered some months ago about updated rosters) to make this incredible game up to date. I love watching AI playing in all games but TSB 3 is on my mind right now. So i was wondering what do you guys think if i started a whole season sim (3 min per game) and at the end of each week make a commentary report with highlights. Any feedback is appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, KeasArG said:

Hello everyone. First off i want to say thank you to all the TSB community for the dedication and time (I discovered some months ago about updated rosters) to make this incredible game up to date. I love watching AI playing in all games but TSB 3 is on my mind right now. So i was wondering what do you guys think if i started a whole season sim (3 min per game) and at the end of each week make a commentary report with highlights. Any feedback is appreciated

Welcome

I'd recommend posting in this section of the forum - https://tecmobowl.org/forum/89-tecmo-super-bowl-iii/

There is a dedicated following to TSB3 here