Kingsoby1's TSB Collection

Denny

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHh ha ha HAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

man that was funny... u thought that was funny to soby? lol LOL LMAO LMFAO LLLLLLLLLL

dont sit and wait around for any tecmoers to blow ya, im sure they get enough blowing from your roms. (mostly kidding :D)

You have to admit that the bitching in this place is at an all time low.

i still think it's pretty funny that you unmodded me for no reason, lol

maybe cause people matured a little bit... maybe?

i modded less important posts than any other mod ever had... and i only did it like once or twice. you basically just did it because of pressure from people that liked to bitch about me.

whatever, bygones.

• 1 month later...
I'd unmod you for having Fuel 9th in your lastfm list.

yes that is uncalled for

And Tool. Don't forget Tool. Tools listen to Tool.

Ah, the virtual dogpile should be the next Ammendment to the Bill of Rights.

tool is influential to my life. maybe the non-potable drinking water in cleveland is clouding your musical judgement. oooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DEY!

first off...why is seattle still in the AFC? Second, why is shaun alexander a crusty, old white man? third, what happened to sblueman? plays, o.k. not great. are there any others available? better ones?

because people that care about *gameplay* dont care about any of those points.

try playing a man opponent on my roms... that's what they're for.

first off...why is seattle still in the AFC? Second, why is shaun alexander a crusty, old white man? third, what happened to sblueman? plays, o.k. not great. are there any others available? better ones?

i did. still not very good.

look, it's tecmo super bowl. if you want gameplay (yours isn't that great by the way. just in case you were under the impression that it is...seems to me like you're penalizing good players for being good) go to a best buy or a wal-mart or search online through a variety of outlets...get a newer console and get madden nfl 2007.

walmart.com

bestbuy.com

or

amazon.com amongst others

if you're that concerned with gameplay...you should play it. the physics are really much better than TSB. it also has an online option...did you know that? you can play people around the globe! really quite an accomplishment. not to mention the players are actually their proper skin color, teams are atleast in the correct conference and, well, it plays about 617.3% better than this slow ass mess.

no disrespect intended. however, you needed to know these things. i appreciate the effort...it was a good try. these tecmo games just come off as if someone's cousin made them.

i did. still not very good.

look, it's tecmo super bowl. if you want gameplay (yours isn't that great by the way. just in case you were under the impression that it is...seems to me like you're penalizing good players for being good) go to a best buy or a wal-mart or search online through a variety of outlets...get a newer console and get madden nfl 2007.

walmart.com

bestbuy.com

or

amazon.com amongst others

if you're that concerned with gameplay...you should play it. the physics are really much better than TSB. it also has an online option...did you know that? you can play people around the globe! really quite an accomplishment. not to mention the players are actually their proper skin color, teams are atleast in the correct conference and, well, it plays about 617.3% better than this slow ass mess.

no disrespect intended. however, you needed to know these things. i appreciate the effort...it was a good try. these tecmo games just come off as if someone's cousin made them.

Hey, Madden fanboy, suck my dick. Tecmo is a funner game than any of the Madden series. Oh, and guess what people can do with it... play online! I have played people all across the globe! (Really only people in US/Canada play.) I play Tecmo because of the gameplay, and when you mention the physics, player's skin colors, and what conferenece teams are in, you ain't saying jack shit about the gameplay. This game is 15 years old and I'm still playing it. I played Madden 06 for about a month or two and it got boring. I still might pick up 07, because I do enjoy the game, but Tecmo is still more fun.

Tecmo gameplay is infinitely better than Madden. In Madden, you can run the same money play over and over again. Put your fastest guy at QB, scramble 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage, toss up a bomb eventually, lather, rinse, repeat.

Same thing on defense. Call the same 4-4 blitz every time, you are unstoppable.

That's not even mentioning the glitches.

In Tecmo, you are going to have a tough time winning if you rely on just one play. On defense, positioning is the key. You have to actually know how to read an offense to stop it.

Yeah, Madden is prettier, but there is a reason why people are still playing TSB 15 years after it was released. It's simply a better game.

So if I'm reading this right, you don't play Tecmo for the gameplay? What do you play it for, the panty shot at halftime?

Did I type anything about TSB not being fun? I don't remember doing that, however, I apologize if I did. What I typed was Madden's Gameplay is better. It's laughable that anyone would even begin to try and argue against this. What, are there too many buttons to remember?

So if I'm reading this right, you don't play Tecmo for the gameplay? What do you play it for, the panty shot at halftime?

Did I type anything about TSB not being fun? I don't remember doing that, however, I apologize if I did. What I typed was Madden's Gameplay is better. It's laughable that anyone would even begin to try and argue against this. What, are there too many buttons to remember?

It's that kind of mentality that allows the cancer-producing industry to survive. Of course we're all going to die someday, but do we have to pay for it? Do we actually have to throw hard-earned dollars on the counter and say, "Please, Mr. Merchant of Death, sir, please, sell me something that will stink up my breath and my clothes and fry my lungs?"

It's that kind of mentality that allows the cancer-producing industry to survive. Of course we're all going to die someday, but do we have to pay for it? Do we actually have to throw hard-earned dollars on the counter and say, "Please, Mr. Merchant of Death, sir, please, sell me something that will stink up my breath and my clothes and fry my lungs?"

I fail to see a Clerks reference as any form of valid retort. You have nothing else to say so you're letting someone else (Kevin Smith in this case) say something for you. A sad state, indeed.

As I stated, if it were all about realistic gameplay, why not go get Madden? Better physics, more precision, more skill involved...more realistic in every single way.

I love TSB, as well. I'm mereley questioning why the original formula of the game was broken away from with this hack. It no longer plays like TSB. It plays like 10 Yard Fight and isn't very fun. Mike Vick should play like Mike Vick, fair or un-fair. He shouldn't be Randall Cunningham in Excellent condition, but he should be able to scramble much faster than he does. Alexander should be a better player than he is. So on and so forth.

I apologize for un-intentionally ruffling any feathers, however, the very least any of you could do is give me something that will back up your argument, and stop spewing your Popular Culture in my face when you have nothing else to say...like...these colors do NOT run...

Someone mentioned being able to read "defense" on Tecmo. Hehe...always in the 3-4 my man. Doesn't change. I also recall something about being able to run the same play over and over again and winning on Madden...you must be playing 2 players with no-one else there. My favorite was being able to scramble 20 yards back and hitting a man in the endzone. Wait a sec...

Okay. I've just heaved an endzone to endzone touchdown pass. Manning to Harrison. Took four tries to do it (I do like the fact that the pocket breaks down quicker with this hack King...I will type that) but this is hardly realistic now is it?

Oh well...my apologies for coming here with cold, hard facts and disrupting this fragile little environment. Heaven help us...

randall cunnigham isnt in the game :D and you call yourself a fan of tecmo....im just going to call you porch monkey cause im taking it back :D

wow...you must have been on the debate team, huh? we have a live wire here. approach with extreme caution. my bad...QB Eagles...aka Randall Cunningham to those who actually follow the NFL

"porch monkey"? nice. slave terminology, partner. you'll get somewhere in the world using slurs like that. hell, the entire Old South would vote you for President already. *edit* oh, wait...Savannah, GA. that explains it.

how could this forum get any better? we've got racists, idiots and movie quoters. if only a drunken fight would break out...it'd be just like university again!

ok yeah im a live wire whatever :D heard it all before join the list buddy

Point 1-to real fans of tecmo it will always be qb eagles, just making a point

Point 2-porch monkey/taking it back, you made reference to someone making reference to clerks, so i made reference to clerks 2 not making a racial comment, again heard that all before as well. If you want to get into a debate ill join you, i have 3 degrees from a highly regarded university as well as being an important member not only to the tecmo society but to my local community as well.

lol...NEXT!