BO FB Offtackle Left

Every team needs to do this

I haven't checked all 32 teams individually, but I think the Raiders might be the only team that has this: https://www.raiders.com/history/all-time-roster/

I don't know how many times I've searched for a player picture for another team, and the only pic I end up finding is on this page because he spent like 3 days with the Raiders or something. He may have spent years somewhere else and that team has no pics of the dude, but if he spent even a day with the Raiders, they took his picture. 

The Saints had something like this on their 50th Anniversary team and it led to a lot of debate over some players. They put Bobby Herbert over Aaron Brooks, which was blasphemous. 

On 7/9/2019 at 11:29 AM, VGifted said:

Every NFL team should have a throwback week; team can wear some old school uniforms.

i think they might be doing it? Idk. I know the Vikes are paying homage to the Duluth Eskimos at some point.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:29 AM, VGifted said:

Every NFL team should have a throwback week; team can wear some old school uniforms.

This would've went over much better than the color rush uniforms. 

The best color rush uniforms were the throwbacks. Denver used their old orange crush look, the Saints used their 60's white jerseys, the Chargers went with the Dan Fouts look. These were great and the best looking ones. 

Denver Broncos should wear those old school "Orange Crush" uniforms. One of my favorite throwback logo is the New York Jets.